SFP+ 10GBASE-CU Passive Twinax Copper Cable, SFP-H10GB-CU50CM Compatible, Black, 20 in.
- 20-inch 30 AWG SFP+ high-speed passive copper cable for 10G Ethernet applications
- Complies with MSA SFF-8431 specs
- Equivalent to Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU1-5M
- An excellent low-cost alternative to fiber optic cabling
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- 20-inch 30 AWG SFP+ high-speed passive copper cable is fully compliant to MSA SFF-8431 specification
- Supports 1x, 2x, 4x and 8x Fiber Channel data rates
- Low-power equivalence to Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU1-5M
- Ideal for 10G Ethernet and Fibre Channel applications
- 100-ohm twinaxial cable with die-cast metal shells and pull-tab latches
- Conforms to SFF-8431 standards and can be used with manufacturers' equipment open to third-party cables, including ARISTA, BROADCOM, CISCO, DELL, EMC, EMULEX, EXTREME, FINISAR, IBM, JUNIPER, QLOGIC and VOLTAIRE
- Confirmed equipment list (with updated firmware and software): CISCO NEXUS, CISCO CATALYST, CISCO CATALYST 3750x, CISCO CATALYST 2960, CISCO CATALYST 3500, CISCO CATALYST 3550, CISCO NEXUS 5010, ARISTA 70505-64, QUANTA T3048, EXTREME X250E, JUNIPER EX3200
- Not compatible with third-party cables: HP, BROCADE
- N280-20N-BK SFP+ High-Speed Passive Copper Cable, 10 Gbps, 30 AWG, Black, 20 in.
|Cable Length (ft.)||1.7|
|Cable Length (in.)||19.68|
|Cable Length (cm)||49.9872|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||12.00 x 10.50 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.18|
|Side A - Connector 1||SFP+ (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||SFP+ (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.