This product is not compatible with the voltage in your country. [MP004]
SmartRack 12U Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Small Rack Enclosure for Harsh Environments, Hinged Back, 230V
Wall-mount cabinet secures and organizes 12U of 19 in. (48.3 cm) rack equipment up to 20.5 in. (52.1 cm) deep in harsh, dirty work environments with limited floor space, such as factories, construction areas and warehouses.
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lbs (90.7 kgs)
- Protects against dirt, dust, drips and splashes
- Swings away from wall on hinge for easy back-door access
- Locking steel cabinet with built-in ventilation fans
- Secures 12U of 19 in. rack equipment up to 20.5 in. (52.1 cm) deep
- 2-year limited warranty
The SRWX12USNEMA SmartRack® Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house standard 19-inch (48.3 cm) rack equipment in harsh, dirty work environments with limited floor space, such as factories, construction areas, utility plants, power stations, transportation terminals, distribution hubs and warehouses. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 200 lbs (90.7 kgs).
The SRWX12USNEMA protects sensitive equipment against dirt, dust, lint, oil, drips and splashes. Its built-in air filters, louvered vents on the front door and side panels, sealed gasket around the door frames and brush strips around cable access points prevent dripping water, oil and airborne contaminants from getting inside. You can replace the air filter with standard, off-the-shelf furnace filters. Four high-performance intake fans built into the front door pull filtered air through the cabinet to keep your equipment cool.
The cabinet swings away from the wall on a sturdy hinge, allowing easy back-door access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance. The reversible doors can open left or right. The doors and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. Convenient ports on the back door allow easy cable routing.
The SRWX12USNEMA comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall. Square mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The adjustable vertical mounting rails house equipment up to 20.5 inches (52.1 cm) deep, such as network switches and patch panels.
Saves Valuable Workspace
- Perfect for harsh, dirty work environments where you need equipment to be secure, organized, out of the way and protected from environmental contaminants
- Houses standard 19 in. (48.3 cm) rack equipment in 12U of space
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lbs (90.7 kgs)
- Built-in air filter, louvered vents and sealing door gaskets keep out dirt, dust, lint, oil, drips and splashes
- Removable air filter can be replaced with standard, off-the-shelf furnace filters
- Built-in high-performance door fans have C13 outlet that accepts various input cords (Schuko, BS 1363 and C14 cords included)
- Sealed cable ports maintain dust and moisture resistance
Hinged Cabinet for Convenient Access
- Swings away from the wall to allow easy back-door access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance
- Reversible doors can open left or right to accommodate various rack configurations
Keeps Important Equipment Secure
- Side panels and doors lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- Vented panels and built-in fans provide generous airflow to keep equipment cool
- Convenient ports with removable covers and protective brush strips allow cable routing through rear door
Easy Enclosure and Equipment Installation
- Ships fully assembled for quick wall-mounting
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. (40.6 cm) apart for standard wall stud placement
- Adjustable vertical mounting rails accommodate equipment up to 20.5 in. (52.1 cm) deep, such as network switches and patch panels
- Rails support square-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
Meets Payment Card Industry Standards
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
|Device Compatibility||Patch Panel; Network Switch; UPS|
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||230V AC|
|Nominal Input Voltage Description||230V 50/60 Hz|
|Input Plug Type||Schuko; BS1363; C14|
|Input Cord Length (ft.)||6|
|Factory Preset Rack Depth (in.)||10.42|
|Maximum Device Depth (in.)||20.5|
|Minimum Device Depth (in.)||3|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||28.00 x 26.00 x 29.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||93.00|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||25.08 x 23.62 x 26.42|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||81.2|
|Weight Capacity - Stationary (lbs.)||200|
|Number of Vertical Mounting Rails||4|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Grounding Lug||Front and Back door frames|
|Built-in Cable Management||No|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Approvals||UL 60950; EIA-310-E, IEC 60297-3-100, RoHS|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||2-year limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
More Q&As may be available on the SRWX12USNEMA model support page.
Documents & Downloads
- Wall-Mount Rack Enclosures
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.