SmartRack 6U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Knock-Down Wall-Mount Mini Rack Enclosure
Wall-mount cabinet secures and organizes 6U of 19 in. rack equipment in network closets, classrooms and other locations with limited floor space. Houses network switches and patch panels up to 16.5 in. deep.
- Ships unassembled for easy transport and storage
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lbs (90.7 kgs)
- Locking steel cabinet vented at sides, front, top and bottom
- Flow-through ventilation keeps equipment cool
- Mounts to wall to save valuable floor space
- 5-year limited warranty
The SRW6UKD SmartRack® 6U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Knock-Down Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 200 lbs (90.7 kgs).
The front door locks securely to help prevent damage, tampering and theft. The front, top, bottom and side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. The reversible front door can be installed to open left or right. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing.
The SRW6UKD comes unassembled for convenient transport and storage in confined spaces. It easily assembles in minutes using just 12 fasteners, and mounts to the wall to save valuable floor space. Square and 12-24 threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 16.5 inches deep, such as network switches and patch panels.
- Perfect for network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 6U of space
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lbs (90.7 kgs)
- Front door locks securely to help prevent damage, tampering and theft
- Vented panels allow generous airflow that keeps equipment cool
- Reversible front door can be installed to open left or right
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
- Knock-down shipping for convenient transport and storage in confined spaces
- Assembles in minutes using just 12 fasteners
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart for standard wall stud placement
- Vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8 in. increments to accommodate equipment up to 16.5 in. deep, such as network switches and patch panels
- Rails support square-hole or 12-24 threaded-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
|Device Compatibility||Patch Panel; Network Switch; UPS|
|Maximum Device Depth (in.)||16.5|
|Minimum Device Depth (in.)||3|
|Cable Access Hole Measurement (inches)||9.812 x 2.35 (l x w)|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||25.98 x 20.28 x 7.08|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||30.00|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||14.45 x 23.63 x 17.94|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||29|
|Weight Capacity - Stationary (lbs.)||200|
|Number of Vertical Mounting Rails||2|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Grounding Lug||Front and Back door frames|
|Built-in Cable Management||No|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Certifications||UL/CSA 60950-1, EIA-310-E; IP20 Protection Rating|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||5-year limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
More Q&As may be available on the SRW6UKD model support page.
|UPSHDEARKIT||Heavy-Duty 2-post Front Mounting Ear Kit|
|NSS-G24D2P24||24 10/100/1000Mbps Port Gigabit L2 Web-Smart Managed PoE+ Switch, 240W; 2 Dedicated SFP Gigabit Slots, 52 Gbps, 12-Outlet 120V PDU|
|NSU-G16||16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch with 8 Outlet PDU|
|SRCAGENUTS||SmartRack Square Hole Hardware Kit with 50 M6 screws and washers|
|SRCASTER||SmartRack Rolling Caster Kit, 4 pack|
|SRSHELF2P1U||SmartRack 1U Cantilever Fixed Shelf (40 lbs / 18.1 kgs capacity; 12-in. / 305 mm depth.)|
|SRSWITCH||SmartRack Magnetic Door Switch Kit for front and rear doors; requires ENVIROSENSE, TLNETEM, E2MTHDI or E2MTDI|
Server Rack Cooling
|SRFANWM||SmartRack Wall-Mount Roof Fan Kit - 2-120V high-performance fans; 210 CFM; 5-15P plug|
Documents & Downloads
Useful Web Pages
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.