Product Status Discontinued on 11/22/2021 Model Number: SNMPWEBCARD
SNMP Management Accessory Card, SmartPro or SmartOnline UPS Systems
Your product is still covered under warranty if it was purchased after 1/28/2020.
Create a Support Ticket
Documents & Downloads
- Quick Start Guide for SNMPWEBCARD
- Installation Guide for SNMPWEBCARD Version 12.06.006x English
- Installation Guide for SNMPWEBCARD (Multi-language)
- Installation Guide for SNMPWEBCARD (English)
- SNMPWEBCARD Firmware Version 12.06.0069 Release Notes
- User's Guide for SNMPWEBCARD (English)
- Product Datasheet
Software, Firmware & Drivers
- SNMPWEBCARD Default Access Credentials
- Using Windows 2008 RADIUS Authentication with Tripp Lite SNMPWEBCARD
- Configuring PowerAlert SNMPWEBCARD for Use With Cisco EnergyWise
- SNMPWEBCARD Firmware Version 12.06.0069
Recovery File for 12.06.0069 Firmware
Use this file if your device went into Recovery Mode while being upgraded to firmware version 12.06.0069, ONLY. Please contact Tripp Lite Customer Support at 773-869-1233 for assistance with recovery, including upgrades to firmware versions earlier than 12.06.0069.
- SNMPWEBCARD v06x Recovery Procedure
- PowerAlert Console Launcher
- Overview of Web Card Configuration Settings
- How to Configure Email Notifications on an SNMPWEBCARD
- How to Configure a Web Card for Shutdown in a Battery Low Event
- How to Upgrade Firmware on an SNMPWEBCARD
- How to Fix a Driver File is Missing or Device Not Detected Error
- How to Replace an SNMPWEBCARD with a WEBCARDLX
Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)
2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Tripp Lite warrants this product, if used in accordance with all applicable instructions, to be free from original defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of initial purchase. If the product should prove defective in material or workmanship within that period, Tripp Lite will, subject to the foregoing terms and limitations, repair or replace the product, in its sole discretion, as your exclusive remedy for Tripp Lite's breach of its limited warranty.
Tripp Lite's Return Policy
Proof of Warranty Coverage
You must provide proof that the product is covered under warranty. This can be confirmed by the product's serial number or with proof of purchase in the form of an invoice or receipt from a Tripp Lite authorized dealer. If required, please include the proof of purchase invoice with your return. Warranties on Tripp Lite products begin on the date of your product purchase. Warranty coverage varies by product line. Specific warranty duration is outlined in the owner's manual that accompanies each unit.
You are responsible for all transportation, insurance, duties and other similar charges for returned products. Please use caution; shipping damages resulting from improper packaging will be your responsibility. We recommend using a reliable parcel or freight carrier who is capable of providing tracking information and proof of delivery. The proof of purchase, if required, and your RMA number must be inserted in the shipping carton before the carton is sealed.
Repair or Replacement
Tripp Lite will repair or replace the product at Tripp Lite's option and ship the repaired or replaced product back to you at no charge.
Products not accompanied by a valid RMA number will not be accepted. The RMA number must be enclosed with your product or be clearly visible on the outside of the packaging.
Request Return Authorization (RMA)
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all products returned to Tripp Lite for replacement under warranty. You should first consult with Tripp Lite Customer Service (for returns within North America) or International Service (for returns outside of North America) before requesting an RMA number to eliminate any unnecessary returns. You can start the process by clicking on the contact technical support button below. Once eligibility has been determined, the RMA number along with shipping instructions will be emailed to you. RMA numbers are valid for 14 days from the date of issuance. Products will only be accepted for return if a valid RMA number is clearly marked on the outside of the package. Tripp Lite does not accept product returns that are not under warranty. If you bought the wrong Tripp Lite product and want to return it, please do so at the place of purchase. Returns will be authorized in accordance with the following policies.