Model Number: DWM2655M
Swivel/Tilt Wall Mount for 26" to 55" TVs and Monitors
- Fits most flat-panel displays from 26 to 55 in.
- One-touch adjustment for comfortable viewing
- 120° swivel, -15° to +15° tilt and -5° to +5° screen adjustment
- 5-year warranty
- Supports up to 110 lb.
The VESA-compliant DWM2655M Swivel/Tilt Wall Mount allows you to mount your flat-panel television, monitor or other display on the wall. Ideal for home theaters, classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants, it fits most flat-panel displays from 26 to 55 inches.
Adjust the display’s viewing angle to fit your environment and comfort level. A 120° swivel, -15° to +15° tilt and -5° to +5° screen level adjustment capability minimizes glare and provides comfortable viewing from multiple angles.
Durable all-metal frame with scratch-resistant powder-coated finish supports up to 110 pounds. Mounting hardware included. Built-in bubble level allows accurate display leveling. Conforms to VESA-compliant displays with any of the following mounting hole patterns: 200 x 200 mm, 300 x 300 mm, 400 x 200 mm and 400 x 400 mm.
- Fits most flat-panel televisions, monitors and other displays from 26 to 55 in.
- Ideal for home theaters, classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants
- Viewing angle adjusts to fit your environment and comfort level
- Mounting hardware included
Convenient One-Touch Adjustment
- 120° swivel, -15° to +15° tilt and -5° to +5° screen level adjustment capability provides comfortable viewing from multiple angles
Durable Metal Construction
- Supports up to 110 lb.
- Scratch-resistant powder-coated finish blends with any décor
- Built-in bubble level allows accurate display leveling
- Supports the following VESA mounting hole patterns: 200 x 200 mm, 300 x 300 mm, 400 x 200 mm and 400 x 400 mm
- DWM2655M Swivel/Tilt/Rotate Wall Mount for 26" to 55" TVs and Monitors
- (4) M5 x 14 screws
- (4) M6 x 14 screws
- (4) M6 x 30 screws
- (4) M8 x 20 screws
- (4) M8 x 30 screws
- (4) Washers
- (8) Small spacers
- (4) Big spacers
- (6) Anchor bolts
- (6) Concrete anchors
- (6) D6 washers
- Owner’s manual
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Frequently Asked Questions
A VESA Pattern is part of a standard defined by VESA, an international organization that sets technical standards for the PC and consumer electronics industries. A VESA pattern refers to the configuration of the four holes on the back of a flat panel display that allow the display to be attached to a mount. For example, in a 100 x 100 mm VESA pattern, the screws holes are arranged in a square 100 mm apart. Tripp Lite display mounts are all VESA compliant and come with screws that fit the screw holes on the back of your display. Before you select a display mount, check the back of your display for the VESA mounting holes provided. If dimensions are not marked, measure the distance between holes to make sure you purchase the correct mount.
Additional FAQs may be available on the DWM2655M model support page.
- DWM2655M Owner's Manual 933354 (English)
- DWM2655M Owner's Manual 933355 (Multi-language)
- Submittal Drawings
- IT Solutions Provider Partners with Tripp Lite to Help Improve Air Force Training Facilities Case Study (English)
Useful Web Pages
- Display Mounts for Flat-Panel Displays and HDTVs
- Wall Mounts for Flat-Panel Displays