Model Number: DWM60100XX
Swivel/Tilt Wall Mount for 60" to 100" TVs and Monitors
- Fits most flat-panel displays from 60 to 100 in.
- 5-year warranty
- 90° swivel, -15° to +15° tilt and -3° to +3° screen adjustment
- Durable metal construction
- Supports up to 275 lb.
The VESA-compliant DWM60100XX Swivel/Tilt Wall Mount allows you to mount your flat-panel television, monitor or other display on the wall. Ideal for home theaters, classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants, it fits most flat-panel displays from 60 to 100 inches.
The articulating arm has six pivots that adjust independently for angle to give you maximum flexibility in positioning your display to fit your environment and comfort level. A 90° swivel, -15° to +15° tilt and -3° to +3° screen level adjustment capability minimizes glare and provides comfortable viewing from multiple angles.
Durable all-metal frame with scratch-resistant powder-coated finish supports up to 275 pounds. Frame is open for easy wall access. Mounting hardware included Conforms to VESA-compliant displays with any of the following mounting hole patterns: 200 x 200 mm, 300 x 300 mm, 400 x 200 mm, 400 x 400 mm, 600 x 400 mm, 600 x 900 mm, 800 x 400 mm and 800 x 600 mm.
- Fits most flat-panel televisions, monitors and other displays from 60 to 100 in.
- Ideal for home theaters, classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants
- Articulated arm with 6 pivots adjusts independently for angle
- Mounting hardware included
- 90° swivel, -15° to +15° tilt and -3° to +3° screen level adjustment capability provides comfortable viewing from multiple angles
Durable Metal Construction
- Supports up to 275 lb.
- Open frame allows easy wall access
- Scratch-resistant powder-coated finish blends with any décor
- Display cable attaches to mount to reduce clutter
- Supports the following VESA mounting hole patterns: 200 x 200 mm, 300 x 300 mm, 400 x 200 mm, 400 x 400 mm, 600 x 400 mm, 600 x 900 mm, 800 x 400 mm and 800 x 600 mm
- Wall mount
- Wall template
- (2) Wall brackets
- (4) Cable guides
- (4) M4 x 6 screws
- (4) M5 x 14 screws
- (4) M6 x 14 screws
- (4) M6 x 30 screws
- (4) M8 x 20 screws
- (4) M8 x 30 screws
- (4) Washers
- (8) Small spacers
- (4) Big spacers
- (4) Anchor bolts
- (4) Concrete anchors
- (2) D8 washers
- Hex key
- Owner’s manual
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Frequently Asked Questions
A VESA Pattern is part of a standard defined by VESA, an international organization that sets technical standards for the PC and consumer electronics industries. A VESA pattern refers to the configuration of the four holes on the back of a flat panel display that allow the display to be attached to a mount. For example, in a 100 x 100 mm VESA pattern, the screws holes are arranged in a square 100 mm apart. Tripp Lite display mounts are all VESA compliant and come with screws that fit the screw holes on the back of your display. Before you select a display mount, check the back of your display for the VESA mounting holes provided. If dimensions are not marked, measure the distance between holes to make sure you purchase the correct mount.
Additional FAQs may be available on the DWM60100XX model support page.
No accessories are available for this model.
- Owner's Manual for DWM60100XX Full Motion Flat Screen Wall Mount 9333ED (English)
- Owner's Manual for DWM60100XX Full Motion Flat Screen Wall Mount 9333EE (Multi-language)
- Submittal Drawings
Useful Web Pages
- Wall Mounts for Flat-Panel Displays