Model Number: DWM1742MN
Swivel/Tilt Wall Mount for 17" to 42" TVs and Monitors
- Fits most flat-panel displays from 17 to 42 in.
- One-touch adjustment for comfortable viewing
- 80° swivel, -15° to +15° tilt and -4° to +4° screen adjustment
- 5-year warranty
- Supports up to 115 lb.
The VESA-compliant DWM1742MN Swivel/Tilt Wall Mount allows you to mount your flat-panel television, monitor or other display on the wall. Ideal for home theaters, classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants, it fits most flat-panel displays from 17 to 42 inches.
Adjust the display angle to fit your environment and comfort level. An 80° swivel, -15° to +15° tilt and -4° to +4° screen level adjustment capability minimizes glare and provides comfortable viewing from multiple angles.
Durable all-metal frame with scratch-resistant powder-coated finish supports up to 115 pounds. Comes fully assembled for quick mounting to the wall with included hardware. Conforms to VESA-compliant displays with any of the following mounting hole patterns: 75 x 75 mm, 100 x 100 mm, 200 x 100 mm and 200 x 200 mm.
- Fits most flat-panel televisions, monitors and other displays from 17 to 42 in.
- Ideal for home theaters, classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants
- Display angle adjusts to fit your environment and comfort level
- Mounting hardware included
Convenient One-Touch Adjustment
- 80° swivel, -15° to +15° tilt and -4° to +4° screen level adjustment capability provides comfortable viewing from multiple angles
Durable Metal Construction
- Supports up to 115 lb.
- Scratch-resistant powder-coated finish
- Fully assembled for immediate installation
- Supports the following VESA mounting hole patterns: 75 x 75 mm, 100 x 100 mm, 200 x 100 mm and 200 x 200 mm
- DWM1742MN Swivel/Tilt Wall Mount for 17" to 42" TVs and Monitors
- (4) M4 x 14 screws
- (4) M5 x 14 screws
- (4) M6 x 14 screws
- (4) M8 x 20 screws
- (4) D5 washers
- (4) D8 washers
- (8) Small spacers
- (3) Anchor bolts
- (3) Concrete anchors
- (3) D6 washers
- Hex key, 4 mm
- Owner’s manual
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Frequently Asked Questions
A VESA Pattern is part of a standard defined by VESA, an international organization that sets technical standards for the PC and consumer electronics industries. A VESA pattern refers to the configuration of the four holes on the back of a flat panel display that allow the display to be attached to a mount. For example, in a 100 x 100 mm VESA pattern, the screws holes are arranged in a square 100 mm apart. Tripp Lite display mounts are all VESA compliant and come with screws that fit the screw holes on the back of your display. Before you select a display mount, check the back of your display for the VESA mounting holes provided. If dimensions are not marked, measure the distance between holes to make sure you purchase the correct mount.
Additional FAQs may be available on the DWM1742MN model support page.
- Owner's Manual for DWM1742MN Display Mount 933330 (Multi-language)
- Owner's Manual for DWM1742MN Display Mount 933331 (English)
- Submittal Drawings
Useful Web Pages
- Display Mounts for Flat-Panel Displays and HDTVs
- Wall Mounts for Flat-Panel Displays