Model Number: DWM1742S
Swivel/Tilt Wall Mount for 17" to 42" TVs and Monitors
- Fits most flat-panel displays from 17 to 42 in.
- One-touch adjustment for comfortable viewing
- 180° swivel, -15° to +15° tilt and -3° to +3° screen adjustment
- 5-year warranty
- Supports up to 44 lb.
The VESA-compliant DWM1742S Swivel/Tilt Wall Mount allows you to mount your flat-panel television, monitor or other display on the wall. Ideal for home theaters, classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants, it fits most flat-panel displays from 17 to 42 inches.
The full-motion swivel arm can be independently adjusted for angle and height to give you maximum flexibility in positioning your display to fit your environment and comfort level. An 180° swivel, -15° to +15° tilt and -3° to +3° screen level adjustment capability minimizes glare and provides comfortable viewing from multiple angles.
Durable all-metal frame with soft rubber-feel finish supports up to 44 pounds. Comes fully assembled for quick mounting to the wall with included hardware. Conforms to VESA-compliant displays with any of the following mounting hole patterns: 100 x 100 mm, 200 x 100 mm and 200 x 200 mm.
- Fits most flat-panel televisions, monitors and other displays from 17 to 42 in.
- Ideal for home theaters, classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants
- Full-motion swivel arm adjusts independently for angle and height
- Mounting hardware included
Convenient One-Touch Adjustment
- 180° swivel, -15° to +15° tilt and -3° to +3° screen level adjustment capability provides comfortable viewing from multiple angles
Durable Metal Construction
- Supports up to 44 lb.
- Soft rubber-feel finish
- Fully assembled for immediate installation
- Display cables attach to mount to reduce clutter
- Supports the following VESA mounting hole patterns: 100 x 100 mm, 200 x 100 mm and 200 x 200 mm
- DWM1742S Swivel/Tilt Wall Mount for 17" to 42" TVs and Monitors
- (4) M4 x 14 screws
- (4) M5 x 14 screws
- (4) M6 x 14 screws
- (4) M8 x 20 screws
- (4) D5 washers
- (4) D8 washers
- (8) Small spacers
- (3) Anchor bolts
- (3) Concrete anchors
- Hex key, 4 mm
- Hex key, 6 mm
- Owner’s manual
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Frequently Asked Questions
A VESA Pattern is part of a standard defined by VESA, an international organization that sets technical standards for the PC and consumer electronics industries. A VESA pattern refers to the configuration of the four holes on the back of a flat panel display that allow the display to be attached to a mount. For example, in a 100 x 100 mm VESA pattern, the screws holes are arranged in a square 100 mm apart. Tripp Lite display mounts are all VESA compliant and come with screws that fit the screw holes on the back of your display. Before you select a display mount, check the back of your display for the VESA mounting holes provided. If dimensions are not marked, measure the distance between holes to make sure you purchase the correct mount.
Additional FAQs may be available on the DWM1742S model support page.
- Owner's Manual for DWM1742S Full Motion Flat Screen Wall Mount 933332 (English)
- Owner's Manual for DWM1742S Full Motion Flat Screen Wall Mount 933333 (Multi-language)
- Submittal Drawings
Useful Web Pages
- Display Mounts for Flat-Panel Displays and HDTVs
- Wall Mounts for Flat-Panel Displays