Model Number: BP48V242UTAA
TAA-Compliant External 48V 2U Rack/Tower Battery Pack Enclosure for select UPS Systems (BP48V242UTAA-Compliant)
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Extends the runtime of compatible 48V Tripp Lite UPS Systems
- Supports 2U rackmount installation; 4 post installation accessories included
- Options for 2 post rackmount, tower and wallmount installation available
BP48V242UTAA is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act(TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. Rack/tower external battery pack offers extended battery runtime when used in conjunction with expandable 48V Tripp Lite rackmount and tower UPS systems. Includes heavy gauge cabling with high current DC connector for safe, simple installation. Included mounting accessories support 2U rackmount installation in 4 post racks. Options for 2-point front-rail mounting, 2 post center-mounting, wallmount and upright tower installation available.
Compatible with these UPS Systems - SM2200RMDVTAA, SMART1500CRMXL, SMART2200CRMXL, SMART2200RMXL2U, SMART2200RMXL2UP, SMART2200RMXLN, SMART2200VSXL, SMART2600RM2U, SMART3000CRMXL, SMART3000RM2U, SMART3000RM2UN, SMART3000RMXL2U, SMART3000RMXLN, SMART3000VS, SMART5000RT3U, SMART5000XFMRXL, SMARTINT3000VS, SMX2200XLRT2U, SMX3000XLRT2UA, SMX5000XLRT3U, SU1500RTXL2UA, SU1500RTXLCD2U, SU1500XL, SU1500XLCD, SU2200RTXL2UA, SU2200RTXLCD2U, SU2200XLA, SU2200XLCD, SUINT1500RTXL2UA, SUINT2200RTXL2UA and other Tripp Lite UPS systems that specify the use of this battery pack.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act(TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Offers extended-run UPS operation when used in conjunction with compatible 48V DC Tripp Lite UPS systems
- Includes heavy gauge cabling with high current DC connectors for simple installation
- Included mounting brackets support rackmount installation in 4 post racks using only 2 rack spaces(2U)
- UPDHDEARKIT option supports 2 point front-rail rackmount installation without rear supports
- 2POSTRMKITWM option supports balanced 2 point center-mounting in 2 post equipment racks
- 2POSTRMKITWM option also enables wallmount installation
- 2-9USTAND option enables upright tower placement
- 48VDCSPLITTER option enables the connection of two BP48V242UTAA external battery packs
- NOTE: LIMIT OF 2 BP48V242UTAA PER UPS(Adding one requires no accessories. Use 48VDCSPLITTER to connect two to the host UPS), SEE BP48V60RT3UTAA, BP48V60RT-3U or BP48V27-2US FOR MULTI-PACK COMPATIBILITY
- BP48V242UTAA TAA Compliant external battery pack with attached DC cabling
- 4 post compatible mounting hardware
- Owner's manual
- Owner's Manual for BP Battery 932487 (Multi-language)
- Installation Guide for Select Rackmount UPS 933000