Model Number: DWT1327S
Tilt Wall Mount for 13" to 27" TVs and Monitors
- Fits most flat-panel displays from 13 to 27 in.
- Hangs out of sight for a sleek, professional appearance
- -15° to +10° tilt capability for wide range of motion
- 5-year warranty
- Supports up to 88 lb.
The VESA-compliant DWT1327S Tilt Wall Mount allows you to mount your flat-panel television, monitor or other display on the wall. Ideal for classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants, it fits most flat-panel displays from 13 to 27 inches. A -15° to +10° tilt capability minimizes glare and provides comfortable viewing from multiple angles. Low-profile mount is concealed behind the display to give a sleek, professional appearance. Durable all-metal frame with scratch-resistant powder-coated finish supports up to 88 pounds. Comes fully assembled for quick mounting to the wall with included hardware. Conforms to VESA-compliant displays with any of the following mounting hole patterns: 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm.
- Fits most flat-panel televisions, monitors and other displays from 13 to 27 in.
- Ideal for classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants
- Mounts out of sight behind display for sleek, professional appearance
- Mounting hardware included
Convenient One-Touch Adjustment
- -15° to +10° tilt capability provides comfortable viewing from multiple angles
- Improves viewing angles in applications where audience is below the display
Durable Metal Construction
- Supports up to 88 lb.
- Scratch-resistant powder-coated finish
- Fully assembled for immediate installation
- Supports the following VESA mounting hole patterns: 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm
- DWT1327S Tilt Wall Mount for 13" to 27" TVs and Monitors
- (4) M4 screws
- (4) M5 screws
- (4) D5 washers
- (2) Anchor bolts
- (2) Concrete anchors
- Owner’s manual
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Frequently Asked Questions
A VESA Pattern is part of a standard defined by VESA, an international organization that sets technical standards for the PC and consumer electronics industries. A VESA pattern refers to the configuration of the four holes on the back of a flat panel display that allow the display to be attached to a mount. For example, in a 100 x 100 mm VESA pattern, the screws holes are arranged in a square 100 mm apart. Tripp Lite display mounts are all VESA compliant and come with screws that fit the screw holes on the back of your display. Before you select a display mount, check the back of your display for the VESA mounting holes provided. If dimensions are not marked, measure the distance between holes to make sure you purchase the correct mount.
Additional FAQs may be available on the DWT1327S model support page.
- Owner's Manual for DWT1327S Display Mount 933334 (Multi-language)
- Owner's Manual for DWT1327S Display Mount 933335 (English)
- Submittal Drawings
Useful Web Pages
- Display Mounts for Flat-Panel Displays and HDTVs
- Wall Mounts for Flat-Panel Displays