USB 2.0 A/B Cable (M/M), 6 ft.
- Meets or Exceeds USB 2.0 Specifications
- Supports faster data transfer rate (1.5 to 480 Mbps) for low speed and high speed devices, including multimedia applications
- Premium double-shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum mylar foil feature twisted 28AWG data lines, and 24AWG power lines.
- Gold plated connectors provide superior conductivity
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Tripp Lite's 6-ft. gold USB2.0 A/B device cable meets or exceeds USB 2.0 specifications. Connects a USB device to a USB port on a computer or hub. Backward compatible - can be used with older USB1.1 applications as well. All Tripp Lite USB 2.0 cabling include superior foil shielding for reliable, error-free data communications. The significantly faster data transfer rates of USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mbps) make them perfect for multimedia applications. Features gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. The cable is manufactured with molded connectors and integral strain relief for extra durability and long life.
- USB 2.0 certified
- Supports faster data transfer rate (1.5 to 480 Mbps) for low speed and high speed devices including multimedia applications
- Premium double-shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum Mylar foil
- Gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity.
- Molded connectors and integral strain relief for extra durability and long life.
- Any USB device requiring a USB cable
- USB2.0 performance only when used with USB2.0 device and USB2.0 controller
- 6-ft. USB 2.0 Gold Cable USB-A to USB-B
|Cable Length (ft.)||6|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9.00 x 7.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.17|
|Side A - Connector 1||USB A (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||USB B (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Technology||USB 2.0 (High Speed); USB|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional FAQs may be available on the U022006 model support page.
Resources & Downloads
Useful Web Pages
- U022-Series USB 2.0 A/B Gold Device Cable
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.