USB 2.0 A to Micro-B Cable (M/M), 6 ft.
- Next Generation USB Digital Device Connector
- Provides both Data and Power transfers
- USB 2.0 480Mbps Transfer rates
- Standard "A" Male to Micro-B Male
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Micro-USB is the next generation of USB connector that will be found on Cell Phones, PDA's, USB On-the-Go ( OTG ) devices, Digital Cameras, and more. Smaller and more durable ( 10,000 insertion cycles ) than the existing mini-B connectors, the Micro-USB will also handle Power transfers, as well as Data. The USB Implementers Forum ( USB-IF ) has designed the Micro-USB to eliminate many of the proprietary Mini connectors found on different manufacturers digital devices, and it will be the standard USB connection on phones from the major cell phone manufacturers. USB 2.0 rated cable handles 480Mbps data transfer rates.
- USB A Male to Micro-B Male
- Available in 3ft and 6ft lengths
- 480Mbps USB 2.0 Data Transfer Rates
- Data and Power transference
Digital devices that use the USB Micro-B Female socket
6 ft. USB 2.0 A-Male to Micro-B Male
|Cable Length (ft.)||6|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9.00 x 7.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.12|
|Side A - Connector 1||USB A (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||MICRO-USB B (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Technology||USB 2.0 (High Speed); USB|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional FAQs may be available on the U050006 model support page.
Resources & Downloads
Useful Web Pages
- U050-006 USB to Micro-USB Device Cable
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.