USB 2.0 Active Extension Repeater Cable (A-A M/F), 20M (65.61 ft.)
- Extends and boosts the signal to any USB device cable without signal loss
- Built-in repeater maintains USB signal quality
- Ideal for connecting USB devices beyond the 16-ft. (4.88 m) USB specification
- Full 480Mbps Transfer rate and backward compatible to USB 1.1
- Plug and Play. Compatible with all major operating systems
- 3-year limited warranty
Tripp Lite's U026-20M is a 20-meter (65 ft.) USB 2.0 active extension cable used to increase the length of a USB device cable beyond the 16.ft cable limitation without signal loss and potential performance problems. The U026-20M is a bus-powered extension cable with a built-in signal booster for regenerating the signal to achieve superior signal quality and data transmission. The overall cable length can be extended up to 131-ft. (39.92 m) by daisy chaining up to 2 of active cables. Standard 6-ft. (1.83 m), 10-ft. (3.05 m), or 15-ft. (4.57 m) USB A-B cable to reach the desired distance. Meets or exceeds all USB 2.0 specifications and also supports faster data transfer for legacy USB 1.1 devices. Power capacity is up to 90mA of power to the connected device. (If more than 90mA is required, it will either (i) need to have its own power supply, or (ii) be plugged into a powered USB 2.0 hub (Tripp Lite U222-004-R).
- Maximum Extension Distance: Daisy-chain up to two 20m cables for a complete distance extension of up to 131-ft. (39.92 m)
- Error-Free Signal Transfer: Supports error-free data transmission at the high speeds of all your USB 2.0 devices. Legacy USB 1.1 devices also get a speed boost with transfer speeds from 1.5 to 480 Mbps
- Universal Compatibility: The cable is compatible with all computers, devices and cables with USB A connectors. Backward compatible to USB 1.1 (12Mbps )
- Power Capacity: The U026-20M provides up to 90mA of power to the connected device. If your device requires more than 90mA, it will either (i) need its own power supply, or (ii) be plugged into a powered USB 2.0 hub (such as Tripp Lite U222-004-R)
- Premium Cabling: Premium double-shielded foil-and-braid cable provides maximum EMI/RFI protection and superior signal quality
- Gold-Plated Connectors: The U026-20M features gold-plated USB A connectors with gold-plated copper contacts to ensure excellent conductivity The connectors feature integral strain relief for durability and long life
- Signal Booster: The built-in signal booster regenerates a USB signal for high quality and long extension distances
- RoHS Compliance: The U026-20M is compliant with RoHS standards, reflecting Tripp Lite's commitment to environmental responsibility
- Plug and Play Convenience: no software to load
- A USB 2.0 port and USB 2.0 device are required to achieve USB 2.0 speeds. A USB 1.1 port and/or device can be used, but you will not be able to achieve USB 2.0 speeds.
- The U026-20M provides up to 90mA of power to the connected device. If more than 90mA is required, it will either (i) need to have its own power supply, or (ii) be plugged into a powered USB 2.0 hub (Tripp Lite U222-004-R).
- 20-Meter (65 ft. ) USB2.0 A/A Hi-Speed Active Extension / Repeater Cable
|Technology||USB 2.0 (High Speed)|
|USB Cable Type||Active|
|Cable Jacket Color||Black|
|Cable Length (ft.)||65.6|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9.10 x 10.60 x 0.10|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||1.51|
|Operating Temperature Range||28.4 to 125.6 F (-2 to 52 C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-4 to 132.8 F (-20 to 56 C)|
|Relative Humidity||20 to 80% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Side A - Connector 1||USB A (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||USB A (FEMALE)|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||3-year limited warranty|
Documents & Downloads
Declarations of Conformity
Useful Web Pages
- U026-20M USB 2.0 A/A High-Speed Active Extension Cable
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.