USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Active Extension Repeater Cable (A M/F), 5M (16.4 ft.)
- Extend a USB 3.0 signal 16.4-ft. (5 m.)
- Increase the extension distance to 32.8-ft. (10 m.) by connecting two U330-05M together
- Supports USB 3.0 SuperSpeed data transfer rates up to 5Gbps
- 3-year limited warranty
- Extend a USB 3.0 signal 16.4-ft. (5 m)
- Increase the extension distance to 32.8-ft. (10 m) by connecting two U330-05M together
- Works together with standard USB 3.0 cables
- Provides up to 770mA of power to the connected device. If your device requires more than 770mA of power, an external power supply will be required for the connected USB device.
- Backward compatible to previous USB generations
- A USB 3.0 Computer port and USB 3.0 device are required to meet USB 3.0 speeds. A USB 2.0 port or device can be used, but you will be limited to the speeds of that port / device.
- The U330-05M provides up to 770mA of power to the connected device. If your device requires more than 770mA of power, an external power supply will be required for the connected USB device.
- 16.4-ft. (5 m) USB3.0 Super Speed A/A Active Extension Cable (USB-A M/F)
|Material of Construction||ABS, PVC|
|Cable Jacket Rating||VW-1|
|Cable Length (ft.)||16.4|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||0.50 x 7.00 x 9.10|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.60|
|Unit Packaging Type||Polybag|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||0.55|
|Operating Temperature Range||32 to 158 F (0 to 70 C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||14 to 176 F (-10 to 80 C)|
|Relative Humidity||10% to 90 % RH, Non-Condensing|
|Power Consumption (Watts)||0.25|
|Power Provided to Connected Device(s)||Up to 0.77A|
|Side A - Connector 1||USB 3.0 A (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||USB 3.0 A (FEMALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|USB Specification||USB 3.0 (up to 5 Gbps); USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps)|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Certifications||Tested to CE, FCC, RoHS, REACH|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||3-year limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.