USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Active Repeater Cable (AB M/M), 36 ft. (10.97 m)
Locate a printer or other USB peripheral 36-ft. from your computer.
- 36-ft. (10.97 m) USB3.0 SuperSpeed A-B Active Cable
- Overcomes the 5-meter USB barrier
- Built-in repeater maintains SuperSpeed USB 3.0 signal quality
- 3-year limited warranty
Tripp Lite's SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Active A-B cable overcomes the 5-meter USB distance limitation with an active repeater in the middle of the cable. Now USB printers and other devices can be located up to 36-ft. (10.97 m) away from the computer in a single, non-daisychainable run, with no need for extension cables. Full 5Gbps speed is maintained along the entire length of the cable. Backward compatible to USB 1.1 and 2.0 . Plug-and-play, Windows and MAC compatible.
- Connect a computer to a printer or other USB device up to 36-ft. (10.97 m) away
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0, Hi-Speed 2.0 and USB 1.1 compatible
- Active repeater maintains 5Gbps signal integrity
- USB "A" to USB "B" connections
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/WIN7/8/10 and MAC compatible
- Cable length: 36-ft. Weight: 2lb.
- Repeater Pod dimension: 16.75 x 57.3 x 31.7 (mm.) / 0.7 x 2.3 x 1.3 (in.)
- A USB 3.0 port and USB 3.0 device (with type B jack) are required to meet USB 3.0 speeds. A USB 2.0 or 1.1 port and/or device can be used, but you will not be able to achieve USB 3.0 speeds.
- Not for use with Xbox (see Xbox website for details on extending devices with Xbox)
- 36-ft. (10.97 m) SuperSpeed USB3.0 A/B Active Device Cable (A Male to B Male)
|Cable Length (ft.)||36|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9.10 x 10.60 x 0.01|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||1.20|
|Side A - Connector 1||USB 3.0 A (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||USB 3.0 B (MALE)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||3-year limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.