USB 3.2 Gen 1 SuperSpeed Device Cable (A to B M/M), 6 ft. (1.83 m)
Part Number: U322-006
- SuperSpeed USB is 10 times faster than Hi-Speed USB, with transfer rates up to 5 Gbps.
- SuperSpeed USB is a Sync-N-Go technology that minimizes user wait-time.
- SuperSpeed USB will provide Optimized Power Efficiency...No device polling and lower active and idle power requirements.
- SuperSpeed USB is backwards compatible with USB 2.0. Devices interoperate with USB 2.0 platforms. Hosts support USB 2.0 legacy devices.
- Computers and Peripherals with USB 3.2 Gen 1 capabilities
- 6 ft. USB 3.2 Gen 1 SuperSpeed A-B Device cable
|USB Cable Type||Passive|
|Material of Construction||PVC|
|Cable Jacket Color||Blue|
|Cable Jacket Rating||VW-1|
|Cable Outer Diameter (OD)||5.5MM|
|Cable Length (ft.)||6|
|Cable Length (in.)||72|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||7.00 x 9.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.33|
|Operating Temperature Range||14 to 140 F (-10 to 60 C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-4 to 185 F (-20 to 85 C)|
|Relative Humidity||10% to 85%, Non-Condensing|
|Side A - Connector 1||USB 3.0 A (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||USB 3.0 B (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|USB Specification||USB 3.2 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps)|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Compliance||RoHS; CE (Europe); REACH; FCC (USA)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|