USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Device Cable (A to Micro-B M/M), 10 ft. (3.05 m)
- 10-ft. (3.05 m) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 A to Micro-B Cable
- 10 times faster than USB 2.0, with transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Tripp Lite's 10-ft. (3.05 m), USB-A to Micro-B SuperSpeed USB 3.0 cable brings significant performance enhancements to the ubiquitous USB standard, while remaining compatible with the billions of USB enabled devices currently deployed in the market. SuperSpeed USB will deliver 10x the data transfer rate of Hi-Speed USB, up to 5Gbps, as well as improved power efficiency. USB 3.0 utilizes a bi-directional data interface rather than USB 2.0's half-duplex arrangement, where data can only flow in one direction at a time, giving a ten-fold increase in theoretical bandwidth.
- 10-ft. (3.05 m) USB 3.0 SuperSpeed A-Male to Micro-B Male
- SuperSpeed USB is 10 times faster than Hi-Speed USB, with transfer rates up to 5 Gbps.
- SuperSpeed USB is a Sync-N-Go technology that minimizes user wait-time.
- SuperSpeed USB will provide Optimized Power Efficiency...No device polling and lower active and idle power requirements.
- SuperSpeed USB is backwards compatible with USB 2.0. Devices interoperate with USB 2.0 platforms. Hosts support USB 2.0 legacy devices.
|Technology||USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed); USB|
|Cable Jacket Rating||VW-1|
|Cable Outer Diameter (OD)||5.5MM|
|Cable Length (ft.)||10|
|Cable Length (in.)||120|
|Material of Construction||PVC|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||7.00 x 9.00 x 0.10|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.20|
|Operating Temperature Range||14 to 140 F (-10 to 60 C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-4 to 185 F (-20 to 85 C)|
|Relative Humidity||10% to 85%, Non-Condensing|
|Side A - Connector 1||USB 3.0 A (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||USB 3.0 MICRO-B (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|USB Specification||USB 3.0 (up to 5 Gbps)|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Certifications||Tested to CE, FCC, RoHS, REACH|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.