USB 3.2 Gen 1 CL3-Rated Fiber Active Optical Cable (AOC) - Extension/Repeater, A/A M/F, Black, 20 m
Active extension/repeater fiber optic cable increases the distance between 2 connected USB devices without signal loss.
- Adds 20 m (65 ft.) to your existing connection to provide flexibility in placing devices
- Fiber optic construction ideal for long-distance connections not supported by copper
- Supports USB 3.2 Gen 1 speeds up to 5 Gbps to ensure fast data transfers
- CL3-rated PVC cable jacket meets required standards for commercial in-wall installation
- Slim, flexible cable easily installs around corners and through hard-to-reach areas
- 3-year limited warranty
Active Optical Cable Extension Connects Servers, Hard Drives and Other USB Components
This USB 3.2 Gen 1 extension/repeater cable (M/F) attaches to your current USB cable to extend your USB connection by 20 meters (65 feet). The U330F-20M-G1 connects computers, servers, external hard drives, surveillance cameras and other devices with a USB-A port. Note: You must first connect the USB-A male connector, then the USB-A female connector.
Supports USB 3.2 Gen 1 Speeds for Reliably Fast Data Transfers
This cable supports USB 3.2 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0. If you need an extra signal boost, connect the cable’s USB Micro-B port to a laptop, hub or USB wall charger with the included cable. Note: This USB cable is not backward compatible with USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 devices.
Active Optical Cables Are Easier to Install than Copper
Because the fiber cable is slimmer and more flexible than standard copper USB cables, the U330F-20M-G1 is easier to install around corners and in hard-to-reach spaces behind equipment. It also transmits USB signals over longer distances than copper with no signal loss.
20 m (65 ft.) Cable Lets You Design an Application to Your Custom Specifications
This long cable allows you greater flexibility in placing your USB components. For instance, your desktop computer may be connected to a security camera or a server located in a different room away from your office or in a central location where others have access to it.
Premium Construction for Superior Performance
The PVC jacket carries a CL3 rating, making it suitable for in-wall cable installation in residential or commercial settings. Gold-plated contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimum data loss to guarantee a clear transmission free of interference. The plug-and-play U330F-20M-G1 supports all major operating systems, including Windows, macOS and Linux.
- Connect devices like computers, servers and external hard drives in your data center, workspace or home theater
- Extend an existing USB connection up to 20 meters to more easily place a device
- Provide a high-quality replacement for a worn-out or missing extension cable
- U330F-20M-G1 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Fiber Active Optical Extension Cable, M/F, Black, 20 m (65 ft.)
- USB Micro-B to USB-A booster cable, M/M, 3 ft.
|Technology||USB; USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed); USB 3.1 (Gen 1)|
|USB Power Delivery (PD) Charging Support||No|
|Color||Black; Light Gray|
|Material of Construction||PVC + Zinc Alloy|
|Cable Jacket Color||Black|
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC|
|Cable Jacket Rating||CL3|
|Cable Outer Diameter (OD)||4.6mm|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||24|
|Cable Length (ft.)||65.6|
|Cable Length (in.)||787.4|
|Unit Packaging Type||Box|
|Operating Temperature Range||32 to 113 F (0 to 45 C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||14 to 158 F (-10 to 70 C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||10% to 85% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Storage Humidity Range||5% TO 90% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Side A - Connector 1||USB A (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||USB A (FEMALE)|
|Side B - Connector 2||MICRO-USB B (FEMALE)|
|Connector Color||Light Gray|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|USB Specification||USB 3.2 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps)|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS, REACH|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||3-year limited warranty|
Documents & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.