USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Extension Cable (AA M/F), 10 ft.
- 10-ft. SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Extension Cable, A-A
- 10 times faster than USB 2.0, with transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- 10ft USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Extension Cable
- SuperSpeed USB is 10 times faster than Hi-Speed USB, with transfer rates up to 5 Gbps.
- SuperSpeed USB is a Sync-N-Go technology that minimizes user wait-time.
- SuperSpeed USB will provide Optimized Power Efficiency...No device polling and lower active and idle power requirements.
- SuperSpeed USB is backwards compatible with USB 2.0. Devices interoperate with USB 2.0 platforms. Hostssupport USB 2.0 legacy devices.
- Computers and Peripherals with USB 3.0 capabilities
- 10 ft. USB 3.0 Super Speed A-A Extension cable
|Cable Length (ft.)||10|
|Cable Length (in.)||120|
|Cable Jacket Rating||VW-1|
|Cable Outer Diameter (OD)||5.5MM|
|Material of Construction||PVC|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||7.00 x 9.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.04|
|Operating Temperature Range||14 to 140 F (-10 to 60 C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-4 to 185 F (-20 to 85 C)|
|Relative Humidity||10% to 85%, Non-Condensing|
|Side A - Connector 1||USB 3.0 A (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||USB 3.0 A (FEMALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|USB Specification||USB 3.0 (up to 5 Gbps)|
|Technology||USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed); USB|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Certifications||Tested to CE, FCC, RoHS, REACH|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional FAQs may be available on the U324010 model support page.
How can we improve the information on this page?