Model Number: B130111A
- Kit comes with both local transmitter and remote/repeater units.
- Locate multiple sets of monitors and speakers at different points in a chain of up to 2,000 ft. by connecting additional receiver (B132-100A or B132-100A-WP-1) or repeater (B132-110A) units.
- Up to 4 remote units (3 repeaters and 1 receiver) can be connected together, providing audio/video to up to 4 sets of monitors and speakers
- 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N022-01K-GY (Cat5) and N222-01K-GY (Cat6), is required to achieve maximum distance and resolution
- For optimal image quality between 500 and 1,000 ft., use Zero-Skew cable, such as Tripp Lite P524-01K
- Extend a 1920 x 1440 (60Hz) video and audio signal up to 500 ft., or a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) video and audio signal up to 1,000 ft., between the local transmitter and the first remote/repeater unit in the installation.
- Extend a 1920 x 1440 (60Hz) video and audio signal up to an additional 500 ft., or a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) video and audio signal up to an additional 1,000 ft., from the first remote/repeater unit to the last set of display and speakers in the installation.
- Features built-in Equalization and Gain controls for video image adjustment.
- Includes mounting hardware that allows wall mounting, rackmounting or pole mounting.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Computer with VGA video and 3.5mm Audio outputs
- Monitor / TV / Speakers with VGA and 3.5mm Audio inputs
- B130-111A local transmitter unit
- B130-111A remote/repeater unit
- (2) External Power Supplies with NEMA 1-15P Plug (Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.5A; 5V, 2A, 5 ft.)
- Screwdriver for video adjustment
- Mounting hardware
- Owner's manual
|Product Type||Cat5/Cat6 Extender Kit|
|AC Adapter||Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.5A; 5V, 2A, 5 ft.|
|Technology||VGA/SVGA; Stereo Audio; Cat5/5e; Cat6|
|Form Factor and Mounting Options||Box|
|Max 720P Range (ft)||500|
|Max 1080P Range (ft)||500|
|Number of Displays||1|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||2.00 x 6.30 x 8.40|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||2.00|
|Max 1024 x 768 Range (ft)||1000|
|Max 480P Range (ft)||1000|
|Max 1440 x 900 Range (ft)||500|
|Max 1080i Range (ft)||500|
|Max 1920 x 1440 Range (ft)||500|
|Max 480i Range (ft)||1000|
|Max 640 x 480 Range (ft)||1000|
|Max 800 x 600 Range (ft)||1000|
|Max 1600 x 1200 Range (ft)||500|
|USB Extension Support||No|
|Side A - Connector 1||(2) HD15 (FEMALE)|
|Side A - Connector 2||RJ45 (FEMALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||HD15 (FEMALE)|
|Side B - Connector 2||(2) RJ45 (FEMALE)|
|Side B - Connector 3||3.5MM (FEMALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||1-year limited warranty|
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional FAQs may be available on the B130111A model support page.
Resources & Downloads
Declarations of Conformity
- B130-Series VGA over Cat5/Cat6 Extender Kits
- Connecting Video Sources to Displays: Over Cat5/Cat6 Solutions