Wireless Access Point Enclosure - NEMA 4, Surface-Mount, PC Construction, 13 x 9 in.
- Designed for Cisco WAPs, but accommodates equipment from most vendors
- NEMA 4 rating ensures protection against water, dust, rain, sleet, snow and ice
- Rugged polycarbonate housing protects router/modem/WAP from theft or tampering
- Transparent to wireless signals, ensuring an optimum Wi-Fi signal in all directions
- Comes fully assembled and ready for wall- or ceiling-mounting using included hardware
- 5-year limited warranty
- Protect a router/modem or wireless access point inside a classroom, office, hotel, store, dorm or other indoor space from damage, theft or tampering
- Protect outdoor equipment against water, dust, rain, sleet, snow and ice
- NEMA 4 wireless access point enclosure, 13 x 9 in.
- (4) M4 screws
- (2) M6 screws, 1 in.
- (2) M6 trusshead screws, 0.25 in.
- (4) M6 flathead screws, 0.25 in.
- Cable tie
- (4) Nylon spacers
- T-bar bracket
- Installation guide
|Maximum Device Depth (in.)||3.8|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||14.06 x 9.88 x 5.47|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||13.38 x 9.06 x 4.0|
|Unit Dimensions (in.)||13.38 x 9.06|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||3.3|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Built-in Cable Management||No|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||5-year limited warranty|
Documents & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.