Zero-Skew UTP Bulk Patch Cable for RGB Video, 1000 ft.
- High Performance, VGA Video Transmission UTP Bulk Cable
- Riser rated for in wall use
- 1,000ft Bulk Box
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
NOTE: Not for use with Tripp Lite Digital ( DVI and HDMI ) over UTP equipment.
- 24AWG, 4-Pair, Solid Conductor Low Skew Cable, PVC Jacket ( CMR Riser rated, FT4 )
- Skew: 2.2ns/100meters
- Low Skew for minimal distortion and improved signal integrity
- Ideal for VGA over UTP, as well as KVM over Cat5 applications
- Up to 1300-ft distances, depending on equipment manufacturers parameters
- 1,000-ft self-dispensing box
|Cable Length (ft.)||1000|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||13.00 x 14.00 x 10.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||20.00|
|Side A - Connector 1||BARE WIRE|
|Side B - Connector 1||BARE WIRE|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Digital Signage & Audio/Video
|B130-101-2||VGA over Cat5/6 Extender Kit, Box-Style Transmitter/Receiver for Video, Up to 1000 ft., TAA|
|B130-101A-2||VGA over Cat5/6 Extender Kit, Box-Style Transmitter/Receiver for Video/Audio, Up to 1000 ft., TAA|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.