Runtime chart for ECO650LCD
Runtime tests are performed with new, fully charged batteries under typical office or data center environmental conditions.
The runtimes presented here are estimates based on actual data points.
Load & Runtimes for ECO650LCD
The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
ECO 650VA Energy-saving 120V Standby UPS with Enhanced LCD interface and USB monitoring port
Model Number: ECO650LCD
- 650VA ultra-compact 120V standby UPS, LCD status and control display
- Maintains AC output during power failures, 99% line mode efficiency
- ECO option turns off set of three outlets when the computer is not in use
- USB port, TEL/DSL protection, Wall mountable, Surge-only outlets
- NEMA 5-15P input plug and 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- This product is ENERGY STAR qualified for its ability to save customers money while helping to protect the environment
The ECO650LCD ultra-compact green UPS offers complete protection from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Interactive LCD user interface offers detailed UPS and site electrical data, including input/output voltage, estimated runtime remaining, load percentage, load wattage and battery charge level. Energy saving ECO outlets give users the option to automatically power off unused desktop accessories like a printer and audio speakers as the computer connected via USB goes to low-power sleep or shutdown modes. 99% full load efficiency rating offers energy savings and cool operating temperatures. Green eco-friendly design meets strict RoHS environmental standards. Provides uninterruptible transfer to battery derived AC output during power failures and voltage fluctuations with enough runtime to save and shutdown connected equipment without data loss. Space saving, ultra-compact desktop or wall mount compatible housing. Includes 4 battery supported outlets for computer, monitor and two vital system accessories, plus 4 additional surge suppression-only outlets for accessories not requiring battery support. Three surge-only outlets marked “ECO” can be configured to automatically power-off within 3 minutes of the connected computer entering sleep or shutdown mode. USB port monitors computer power status for ECO power savings and enables direct integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. PowerAlert software is also available via free download from www.tripplite.com to provide advanced auto-shutdown, UPS monitoring and data saving options. USB cable included. Built-in single line RJ11 phone suppression protects modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other accessories with a dial-up/DSL phone connection. Built-in interactive LCD screen offers continuous power and UPS status information. Audible alarm warns of power failure conditions. Self-test, display brightness, alarm disable and LCD information display scrolling options are controllable via interactive LCD user interface. 650VA / 325 watt UPS capacity supports entry-level PC systems for up to 17 minutes during power fail conditions. $100,000 connected equipment insurance (USA, Puerto Rico, & Canada Only).
- ECO650LCD power saving, green UPS offers complete protection from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges
- Interactive LCD user interface with scroll and select buttons offer detailed UPS status and control options
- LCD screen options support continuous display of Input voltage, Output voltage, Estimated runtime, Load percentage, Load wattage and Battery charge percentage - with the option to continuously scroll all six information fields
- LCD screen with scroll and select functions also gives users the ability to enable and disable specific UPS features, such as the ECO energy-saving feature, permanent alarm silence, LCD brightness, information display scroll functions and UPS self-test operation
- Set of 3 optional ECO outlets automatically power off unnecessary computer accessories like a printer, scanner and audio speakers three minutes after computer enters sleep or shutdown mode
- Full load efficiency rating of 99% saves energy and ensures cool operating temperatures
- ECO650LCD emits only 17 BTU/hr. and consumes less than 4 watts once the battery is charged
- Eco-friendly design meets strict RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) environmental standards
- 650VA / 325 watts provides battery-derived AC output during power failures and severe voltage fluctuations to support an entry level desktop computer up to 17 minutes
- Ultra compact UPS supports a variety of placement options for desktop or wall mount installation
- Includes 4 UPS supported outlets for computer, monitor and two additional vital system peripherals requiring continuous power
- Includes 4 Surge-only outlets for accessories not requiring battery support
- Three of the Surge-only outlets are designated ECO outlets that can be configured to automatically power-off three minutes the connected computer enters low power standby or shutdown mode
- USB port monitors computer power status for ECO power savings and enables direct integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- PowerAlert software is also available via free download from www.tripplite.com to provide advanced auto-shutdown, UPS monitoring and data saving options
- Single line RJ11 phone suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other accessories from surges on dial-up/DSL phone connections
- USB cable included
- Space-saving right angle input plug
- Optional PDUB15 bypass PDU enables hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment
- $100,000 connected equipment insurance (USA, Puerto Rico and Canada only)
- ECO650LCD UPS System
- USB cable
- Instruction manual
|Output Volt Amp Capacity (VA)||650|
|Output Watt Capacity (watts)||325|
|Nominal Output Voltage(s) Supported||115V; 120V|
|Frequency compatibility||60 Hz|
|Output voltage regulation (Battery mode)||115V (+/- 5%)|
|Built-in UPS output receptacles||8 5-15R outlet(s)|
|Surge suppression only outlets||4 UPS outlets, 4 surge-only outlets|
|Hot-Swap PDU options||PDUB15 (2U / 8 5-15R outlets)|
|Output AC waveform (AC mode)||Sine wave|
|Output AC waveform (battery mode)||PWM sine wave|
|Rated input current (at maximum load)||10A|
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC|
|UPS input connection type||5-15P; Right-Angled|
|Input circuit breaker||10A|
|UPS Input cord length (ft.)||6|
|UPS Input cord length (m)||1.8|
|Recommended Electrical Service||15A 120V|
|Half load runtime (minutes)||9.6 min. (160w)|
|DC system voltage (VDC)||12|
LEDS ALARMS & SWITCHES
|Front panel LCD display||Front panel LCD reports Input voltage, Output voltage, Estimated runtime, Load percentage, Load wattage and Battery charge percentage; Also supports configuration of ECO energy-saving feature, alarm silence mode, LCD brightness, information display scrolling and UPS self-test operation|
|Alarms||Audible alarm indicates power-failure and overload status|
|Alarm cancel operation||Alarm-cancel switch temporarily silences alarm during a power failure; Silent-alarm mode setting is available as an LCD settable option|
|Switches||Set of two switches offers complete UPS control; ON / OFF / MODE switch offers UPS power off/on control and LCD screen mode selection; MUTE / SELECT button momentarily silences alarm during a power failure and value selection for LCD interface options|
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
|UPS AC suppression joule rating||420|
|UPS AC suppression response time||Instantaneous|
|UPS Dataline suppression||1 line TEL/DSL (1 in / 1 out)|
|EMI / RFI AC noise suppression||Yes|
|Installation form factors supported with included accessories||Tower; Ultra-compact desktop|
|Primary form factor||Desktop|
|UPS / Power Module dimensions in primary form factor (height x width x depth / inches)||3.5 x 10.75 x 5.75|
|UPS / Power Module dimensions in primary form factor (height x width x depth / cm)||8.9 x 27.3 x 14.6|
|UPS / Power Module weight (lbs)||6.25|
|UPS / Power Module weight (kg)||2.8|
|UPS Shipping dimensions (height x width x depth / inches)||4.25 x 13 x 8|
|UPS Shipping dimensions (height x width x depth / cm)||10.8 x 33 x 20.3|
|Shipping weight (lbs)||7|
|Shipping weight (kg)||3.2|
|UPS housing material||Plastic|
|Operating Temperature Range||+32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit / 0 to +40 degrees Celsius|
|Storage Temperature Range||+5 to +122 degrees Fahrenheit / -15 to +50 degrees Celsius|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 95%, non-condensing|
|AC mode BTU / hr. (full load)||17|
|AC mode efficiency rating (100% load)||99%|
|Communications interface||USB (HID enabled)|
|PowerAlert software||Free download from www.tripplite.com|
|Communications cable||USB interface cable included|
|WatchDog compatibility||Supports Watchdog application, OS and hard-reboot restart options for remote applications|
|Network UPS Tools Compatibility||NUT compatible. See the full list of Tripp Lite NUT compatible UPS systems at http://www.networkupstools.org/stable-hcl.html?manufacturer=Tripp Lite|
LINE / BATTERY TRANSFER
|Transfer time||AC to battery mode: 6 milliseconds / Battery to AC mode: 3 milliseconds|
|Low voltage transfer to battery power (setpoint)||99|
|High voltage transfer to battery power (setpoint)||139|
|Cold Start (startup in battery mode during a power failure)||Cold-start operation supported|
|Green & high efficiency features||Greater than 95% efficiency - GREEN UPS; Power saving auto-shutoff ECO outlets|
|UPS Certifications||Tested to UL1778 (USA); Tested to CSA (Canada); Tested to NOM (Mexico); Meets FCC Part 15 Category B (EMI); Meets FCC Part 68 / Industrie Canada (telecommunications); ROHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances); ENERGY STAR Qualified|
|Product Warranty Period (U.S. & Canada)||3-year limited warranty|
|Product Warranty Period (Latin America)||3-year limited warranty|
|Product Warranty Period (International)||2-year limited warranty|
|Product Warranty Period (Mexico)||3-year limited warranty|
|Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada & Puerto Rico)||$100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Our Chicago-based team of tech support experts is available to work with you at your convenience online and via phone or fax:
Online Tech Support
Please have the unit(s) serial numbers available for quick reference when calling.
Thanks again for your interest in TrippLite. Your satisfaction is our top priority.
Online Tech Support
Please have the unit(s) serial numbers available for quick reference when calling. Your satisfaction is our top priority.
If you'd like to discuss your application and how youâll use this product further, our Chicago-based team of tech support experts is available to work with you at your convenience online and via phone or fax:
Online Pre Sales Support
Thanks again for your interest in Tripp Lite. Your satisfaction is our top priority
I just purchased 8 of these ECO UPS units and once I enable the ECO function and turn on my computer, the power outlets do not turn on. What can I do to resolve this issue?
Starting on page 3 there are step by step instructions on how to enable the ECO function.
If the equipment is also on UPS outlets and overloading the UPS system, that may also be a reason as to why the unit is not wokring properly.
For additional info, please reach out to our main product support team at 773-869-1233 option 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This issue may be caused by too many items connected to the UPS, which will trip the breaker.
Try disconnecting some of the items connected to your UPS and attempt to reset the breaker again. If the problem persists or you have further questions please contact our Post-Sales Technical Support team at 773-869-1233 or via email at email@example.com
Software & Downloads
- ECO650LCD Runtime Chart[pdf - 30 Kb]
- Owner's Manual for Select ECOLCD UPS Systems 933071[pdf - 2 Mb]
- Sealed Lead-Acid Battery Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)[pdf - 128 Kb]
- PowerAlert Power Management Software[free download]
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.