The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
Line Conditioner / AVR System - Automatic voltage regulator / Power conditioner / AC surge suppressor
Model Number: LC1200
- Brownout and overvoltage protection in a single cost-effective unit
- Maintains a regulated 120V nominal output over an input range of 89 to 147V
- Powerful 1200-joule surge suppression rating
- 1200 watt / 10 amp capacity
- Four NEMA 5-15R outlets; 7 ft. AC power cord
Tripp Lite's LC1200 Line Conditioner keeps your equipment working through brownouts and prolonged overvoltage conditions without using emergency power from UPS systems or auxiliary generators. Rated at 1200 watts / 10A, it automatically adjusts for under- and over-voltages to provide safe, computer-grade AC power meeting ANSI C84.1 specifications. It has a 7-ft AC power cord and 4 NEMA 5-15R outlets to provide continuous AC power to your critical IT equipment. With built-in premium surge suppression that exceeds the IEEE-587 standard for surge suppression (both categories A and B), the LC1200 also protects your valuable equipment from surges, spikes and EMI/RFI line noise that can wear down sensitive circuitry and cause premature aging or total failure of your equipment. It is backed by a $25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance coverage for connected equipment (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only) and a 2-year product warranty.
- Comprehensive Power Protection: The LC1200 provides comprehensive power protection for computers, A/V components and all electronics. It features built-in automatic voltage regulation to protect sensitive electronics, computer accessories and home theater equipment from the harmful effects of brownouts and overvoltages, plus a 1200-joule surge suppression rating to protect against catastrophic surge damage. The LC1200 also filters out disruptive line noise that can cause performance problems and corrupt or erase data. With its 1200-watt output rating and four outlets, the LC1200 provides ample capacity for multiple items of connected equipment.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: To protect connected equipment from the harmful effects of voltage fluctuations, the LC1200 features built-in automatic voltage regulation (AVR) with three levels of voltage stabilization to provide a targeted response to overvoltages, undervoltages and severe brownouts. The LC1200 corrects brownouts as low as 89V and overvoltages up to 147V back to safe, nominal 120V power.
- EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering: Electromagnetic and radio sources can cause disruptive interference on the AC line. This EMI/RFI line noise is a common cause of incremental hardware damage, data corruption and audio/video performance problems. The LC1200 incorporates technology that filters out disruptive line noise, preventing it from affecting your equipment or corrupting data.
- Network Grade AC Line Surge Suppression: The LC1200 provides 1200 joules of surge suppression to prevent even the strongest surges from damaging your valuable electronics. Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression.
- Built-In Power Status Display: Seven diagnostic LEDs provide complete power status information: AC power (green = NORM), incoming voltage level (2 x yellow = HIGH/LOW, 2 x red = VERY HIGH/VERY LOW) and AC line status (green = LINE OK, red = LINE FAULT). An On/Off switch located on the rear of the unit provides one-touch power control over all components.
- Compact Design: The LC1200's compact cabinet (less than eight inches in height) and 7-ft. cord make it easy to integrate into a wide range of applications: a desktop computer setup, a home theater setup, a lab bench and more.
- Ultimate Peace of Mind: The LC1200 comes with $25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance—guaranteed lifetime protection for your equipment in case of surge damage, including direct lightning strikes. And it's simple: Ultimate Lifetime Insurance coverage begins the moment you purchase the LC1200, with no forms to fill out or send in. Additionally, this Tripp Lite Line Conditioner is backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Maintains regulated output voltage during severe brownouts and overvoltages for computer accessories, printers, home theater equipment, a/v components, point-of-sale equipment, and other applications requiring clean, regulated AC power.
- LC1200 Line Conditioner
- Instruction manual
|Product Group||LINE CONDITIONERS|
|Output Nominal Voltage||120V / 60Hz|
|Outlet Quantity / Type||4 NEMA 5-15R|
|Plug Type||Right-angle NEMA 5-15P input plug|
|Input Cord Length (ft.)||7|
|Input Cord Length (m)||1.83|
|Unit Carton UPC#||037332040022|
LEDS ALARMS & SWITCHES
|Front Panel LEDs||7 LEDs show incoming voltage status, protection present and line fault conditions|
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
|UPS AC Suppression Joule Rating||1200 joules, conforms to IEEE 587 / ANSI C62.41 specifications|
|EMI / RFI AC Noise Suppression||75 dB|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||8.7|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||7.25 x 6 x 7|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / cm)||18.4 x 15.2 x 17.8|
|Material of Construction||Plastic|
|Form Factors Supported||Small Tower|
|Certifications||Tested to UL1012 (USA), cUL1012 (Canada), NOM (Mexico)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||2-year limited warranty|
|Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada & Puerto Rico)||$25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
[FAQ-1015] I have an LC1200. Does this include surge suppression or should I add a surge suppressor to this?
Yes. This unit has surge suppression included.[Last Updated: Oct 23, 2013]
Was this answer helpful?
Please let us know how we can fix this.
[FAQ-1083] Does the LC1200 have a right angle plug?
Yes. The LC1200 has a right angle plug.[Last Updated: Nov 1, 2013]
Was this answer helpful?
Please let us know how we can fix this.
This product has a 2-year limited warranty. Get more information
This product includes a $25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for connected equipment. Click for details
Software & Downloads
- Owner's Manual for 120V Line Conditioners 932024[pdf - 907 Kb]
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.