The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
Power It! Power Strip with 10 Outlets and 15-ft. Cord
Model Number: TLM1015NC
- 10 outlets spaced to accommodate transformers
- Illuminated on/off switch with cover
- 15-amp circuit breaker
- 15 ft. power cord
- Heavy-duty metal case
- Keyhole slots on removable mounting brackets
Tripp Lite's Power It! TLM1015NC power strip offers reliable, convenient and cost-effective power distribution for appliances, power tools, lighting and other electrical equipment. Includes 10 NEMA 5-15R outlets spaced to accommodate transformers, 15-foot AC power cord and keyhole slots on removable mounting brackets. Multi-outlet strip reduces cable clutter and enables the connection of multiple electrical devices to a single AC wall socket. Features heavy-duty metal case to stand up to the most demanding environments, illuminated power switch with transparent cover to prevent accidental shutoff and 15A integrated circuit breaker to prevent dangerous overloads.
INPUT/OUTPUT: Input: NEMA 5-15P/Output: 10 NEMA 5-15R
ELECTRICAL: 120V AC, 50/60Hz, 15A
FORMAT: Corded power distribution strip
- Multi-outlet power strip offers reliable, convenient and cost-effective power distribution for appliances, power tools, lighting and other electrical equipment
- Includes 10 NEMA 5-15R outlets spaced to accommodate transformers
- Illuminated on/off switch provides one-touch power control for connected equipment
- Transparent switch cover snaps tight to prevent accidental shutoff
- Convenient keyhole slots on removable brackets provide secure mounting options for a wide variety of surfaces and applications
- 15A power handling capacity with integrated circuit breaker
- 120V AC, 50/60Hz electrical compatibility
- 15-foot AC power cord
- Heavy-duty metal case provides maximum safety and durability
- UL certification
- Offers a reliable, convenient and cost-effective method of power distribution for appliances, power tools, lighting and other electrical equipment in home, office or worksite.
- Unfiltered electrical pass-through makes the power strip ideal for distributing alternate waveform UPS or generator power to connected equipment.
- TLM1015NC power strip
- Warranty information
- Instruction manual
|Product Group||POWER STRIPS|
|Intended Application||Computer Networks|
|Frequency Compatibility||50 / 60 Hz|
|Circuit Breaker (amps)||15|
|Overload Protection||15A circuit breaker|
|Outlet Quantity / Type||10 NEMA 5-15R|
|Transformer Accommodation||Outlets spaced to accommodate transformers|
|Outlet Orientation||10 outlets arranged in 2 rows and spaced to accommodate transformers|
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC|
|Recommended Electrical Service||15A 120V|
|Input Connection Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Input Cord Length (ft.)||15|
|Input Cord Length (m)||4.5|
|Input Cord Gauge Type||SJT 14AWG|
|Voltage Compatibility (VAC)||120|
LEDS ALARMS & SWITCHES
|Switches||Illuminated on/off switch controls power to all outlets|
|Locking Switch Cover||Transparent switch cover snaps tight to prevent accidental shutoff|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||2.25 x 20.5 x 11|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / cm)||5.7 x 52.1 x 28|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||5.2|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.4|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||17.5 x 4 x 2.25|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / cm)||44.5 x 10.2 x 5.7|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||4.6|
|Unit Weight (kg)||2.1|
|Material of Construction||Metal case|
|Integrated Keyhole Mounting Tabs||Keyhole slots on removable brackets enable secure mounting to a variety of surfaces|
|Receptacle Color||Light Gray|
|Color (AC Line Cord)||Light Gray|
|Outlets Measurement (Center to Center)||Distance between horizontal outlets = 71.45mm; Distance between vertical outlets = 38.90mm|
|Keyhole Slot Mounting Measurement (Center to Center)||Distance between end tabs = 462.30mm|
|Additional International Approvals||Complies with RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive)|
|UL1363 (Power Tap)||UL1363|
|cUL / CSA (Canada)||cUL|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
[FAQ-1182] Where is TLM1015NC made?
The SWIVEL6TLM1015NC is made in China. [Last Updated: Nov 1, 2013]
Was this answer helpful?
Please let us know how we can fix this.
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.