The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
The Presentation Pro Remote Gyro allows you to control your mouse movement with a sweep of your hand. Its micro receiver has a storage place in the remote for easy transport. With RF, laser, mouse and audio controls in one sleek remote, it is an ideal tool for presenters and lecturers. Offering a range of 65 feet, the Presentation Remote Pro Gyro covers meeting rooms and lecture halls - and the gamer mode will allow the remote to be used in Window based flight simulator and similar games. There is no software to install - just plug the receiver into the USB port on your PC and it works within seconds.
- RF Connectivity: Works up to 65-ft. - even through walls and furniture.
- Gyroscopic Mouse Control: Provides complete two-button mouse capabilities.
- Laser Pointer: Highlights details of your presentation with ease!
- Audio Controls: Adjust system volume on the PC or Mac.
- Advanced Functions: Start and End presentations, or hide the slide (darken the screen) with a push of a button.
- Plug and Play: No software to install, just plug the receiver into the USB port and the remote begins to work within seconds.
- Pop In/Out Receiver: The RF receiver stores in the top of the remote when not in use.
- On-Off Switch: Prevents the battery from accidentally draining when the remote is being carried in your pocket or laptop bag.
- Gamer Mode: Easy to use gamer remote for many Microsoft Windows based simulator games.
- AAA Batteries: Easy to buy when you need to replace the batteries.
- Travel Pouch: Convenient drawstring carry pouch with small inner pocket.
- Windows Compatible: Designed for use on Windows 98SE, XP, Vista and Win 7.
- MAC: An available USB Port MAC OS 10.6.6 or later (F5 function key limited to presentation exit only)
- Controls PowerPoint and similar presentation software.
- Windows:An available USB port, Windows 98SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
- MAC: An available USB port, MAC OS 10.6.6 or later (F5 function key limited to presentation exit only)
- Presentation Software: This remote control is designed for use with PowerPoint. It will also work with other presentation programs that use the same keystrokes as PowerPoint. The remote supports both Slide Show view and Presenter view within PowerPoint.
- Volume Control: Volume control buttons adjust system volume on a PC.
- Projectors: This remote is compatible with all brands of projectors.
- Remote with USB receiver
- Owner's manual
- Two AAA batteries for remote
- Travel pouch
|Signal Range (ft.)||65|
|Model Frequency||2.4 to 2.483 GHz ISM Band|
|Laser Pointer||Class 2; Maximum output = 1 mW, wavelength = 650 nm|
|Signal Range (m)||19.8|
|Product Overview||Keyspan-by-Tripp Lite Presentation Pro Remote Control|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||.89 x 1.5 x 4.27|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / cm)||2.26 x 3.81 x 10.85|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||.132|
|Unit Weight (kg)||0.06|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||1-year limited warranty|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Works as advertised, but operates differently than other remotes.
Comments about Tripp Lite Presentation Pro Remote Control:
If you are looking for an RF presentation remote that has mouse control, this Tripp-Lite PR-PRO4 should be on your list to check out. You should be aware, however, that this unit's buttons are NOT programmable, and are different functions than normally found on competitive products. For example, the center button IS NOT the "select" button. Instead, you press and hold this button to activate the gyro mouse feature. The "select" button is the left-hand arrow key, which normally would be the "previous slide" button on other remotes. To advance to the next slide, use the "up" arrow key, and likewise to reverse to the previous slide, press the "down" arrow key.
To be clear, these buttons all work fine, however, it isn't intuitive.
On the plus side, the USB dongle is tiny, such an improvement over previous types. I use mine on a tablet for presentations, and it's great for that purpose. The laser pointer is a great feature as well. Battery life seems about average, and its nice to have a power switch. The game mode isn't applicable for my use. My recommendation would be to provide an app that lets you program the buttons. That would make it a clear winner in my opinion.
It never worked
Comments about Tripp Lite Presentation Pro Remote Control:
I am sorry but this PR Pro 4 Presenter mouse never worked. I have been using the Trip-lite PR PRO 3 for years with outstanding results, and before that the PR-US2 again with good results. When my PRO 3 started getting old I looked t new presenters and decide to get the PR PRO 4 because of the Micro receiver instead of the long USB Receiver on the PRO 3. I attempted to use this Presenter this week in class. It would not operate the computer and the only thing that worked was the laser pointer. When I attempted to remove the Micro receiver the cover pulled off. It now means I will have to spend more money to replace this one. The Presenter is definitely not a piece of equipment I would recommend. I gave it one star because I had too.
This product has a 1-year limited warranty. Get more information
Software & Downloads
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.