Service Part Number: WEXT2J
Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – KVM Switches; PDUs; Power Inverters; UPS
Two more years of coverage protects you for the long haul!
This extended warranty adds two years to the factory warranty of select Tripp Lite products, providing repair or no-charge product replacement. This not only protects you from the unexpected, it also helps you plan your budget, contains your costs and extends your access to Tripp Lite’s expert technical support team.
UPS batteries are included! Most UPS batteries last three to five years, and depleted batteries are the most common cause of UPS failures. Tripp Lite extended warranties cover the cost of replacement UPS batteries during the period of greatest risk – a tremendous value!
- Extension of standard factory warranty by two years
- Chicago-based technical support during normal business hours
- Genuine Tripp Lite replacement parts and replacement UPS batteries (if applicable)
- The terms and conditions of the product's standard factory warranty still apply
- The extended warranty must be purchased within six months of product purchase
- Proof of purchase is required
- The extended warranty does not cover accessories or add-ons
|Service Type||Extended Warranty|
|Service Details||Extends Standard Factory Warranty|
|Geographic Coverage Details||Contact Tripp Lite Sales for terms and conditions. Extended Warranty is valid in country of purchase only.|
|Parts Coverage Details||Parts and Internal Batteries (if applicable)|