±120VDC External Battery Cabinet for Select 10-50K S3M-Series 3-Phase UPS - 40x 40Ah VRLA (AGM) Batteries
External battery pack provides extended backup runtime for select Tripp Lite 10-50K S3M-Series 3-phase UPS systems.
- Ideal for IT applications requiring high capacity, high availability and longer runtime
- Supports daisy-chaining to additional battery packs of same model for even more runtime
- Steel cabinet with locking front door for easy access to recyclable VRLA (AGM) batteries
- Fuses and output breaker protect against potentially hazardous overcurrent
- Pre-installed rolling casters allow easy adjustment at installation location
- 1-year limited warranty
±120VDC External Batteries Give Your Compatible 3-Phase UPS Extended Runtime
This external battery pack connects to a compatible SmartOnline® S3M-Series 3-phase UPS system to provide long-lasting battery backup for data centers, telecommunications, networks, industrial facilities, security, emergency systems and other mission-critical applications that require high capacity, high availability and extended runtime. In addition to battery backup and extended runtime, the BP240V40L can also be daisy-chained to other external battery cabinets for even longer extended-run operation.
Rugged Steel Construction Designed to Last in Demanding IT Applications
The cabinet is made from heavy-gauge steel with a baked powder-coated finish that helps prevent chipping and corrosion. The hinged front door provides easy access to the recyclable internal batteries. The door locks securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. Fuses and output breaker protect against potentially hazardous overcurrent.
Ships Ready for Immediate Deployment
Pre-installed rolling casters allow easy adjustment at the installation location. Adjustable levelers support secure long-term deployment on a stable surface. Includes heavy-gauge cabling with high-current DC connectors for simple installation with 10-20K UPS models. Also includes input/output terminal blocks for hardwire installation with larger UPS models. Battery cables feed into the cabinet through conduit knockouts built into the bottom panel.
- Extend the runtime of your compatible Tripp Lite UPS system to maintain operation during all power conditions
- Daisy-chain to additional battery cabinets to provide even longer extended-run operation for backing up essential equipment
- BP240V40L External Battery Cabinet for Select 10-50K S3M-Series 3-Phase UPS
- (2) Battery cables, 3 m
- Owner’s manual
|Expandable Battery Runtime||Multiple battery packs can be daisy-chained to the UPS for extended runtime|
|DC System Voltage (VDC)||+/- 120VDC|
|UPS Connection||Hardwire (contractor supplies wiring - see Owner's Manual for gauge recommendations and complete installation instructions)|
|Material of Construction||Steel|
|External Battery Pack Form Factor||Tower|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||70.90 x 28.00 x 38.20|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||63 x 23.6 x 33.5|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||1491.6|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||1-year limited warranty|
Documents & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.