If you supply products to the government or government contractors, make sure that those products are TAA-compliant.* Penalties for noncompliance are prohibitively expensive. Tripp Lite offers a full line of power protection, rack and connectivity products that meet the requirements of TAA.
TAA-Compliant IT Products
Our Government/Education Support Team is ready to answer your questions. Call us at: 773-869-1200 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UPS Systems
- External Battery Packs
- Remote Power Monitoring Hardware
- Power Distribution Units
- Server Racks & Cabinets
- KVMs & Consoles
- Console Servers
- Cables & Connectivity
- Network Cables
- Computer & Storage Cables
- Adapters, Converters & Couplers
- Splitters, Switches & Extenders
- Patch Panels & Keystone Jacks
- Surge Protectors
- Power Strips
- DC Power Supplies
- Isolation Transformers
About TAA Compliance
Tripp Lite TAA-compliant products meet the requirements of the Trade Agreements Act (TAA), making it possible for our partners to do business with government agencies and educational institutions purchasing with government funds.
TAA compliance applies to GSA Schedule and IDIQ contract purchases, and requires that products be assembled within the United States or in an approved country.
* TAA provisions apply to most, but not all, federal procurement contracts. Consult your corporate compliance officer and legal counsel to determine whether TAA applies to your situation. More information can be found at www.gsa.gov.