SNMP/Web/Modbus Management Accessory Card for compatible Tripp Lite UPS Systems
remote UPS management from virtually anywhere in the world
user-configurable alerts via SNMP or email
mass configuration and updating of multiple units using TLNET Configurator utility
- Logs power events, alerts and electrical data
- Web interface does not require the Java Runtime Environment
- 2-year limited warranty
Keep an eye on site electrical data, UPS device status and logged power-related events, such as blackouts, brownouts and overvoltages. Reboot locked network equipment remotely without disrupting power to other devices when using the TLNETCARD with controllable outlets or remotely switchable outlets available on select Tripp Lite UPS systems.
Tiered access allows three levels of permissions to be assigned to users for monitoring or controlling the UPS. If an electrical or UPS-related problem occurs on-site, you’ll be notified immediately via email or SNMP trap.
The TLNETCARD lets you configure and schedule automatic UPS-driven actions, perform UPS-related tests and shutdowns, upgrade firmware and upload configurations from the web interface.
Multiple protocols are supported, including IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv3, Modbus TCP, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, and SCP. DHCP/manual configuration support enables network settings to be assigned automatically or manually.
* See Resources section for a list of compatible devices
- Allows a compatible* Tripp Lite SmartPro or SmartOnline UPS system to become a network device that can be managed from anywhere across the globe
- Lets IT managers remotely monitor site electrical data, UPS device status and logged power-related events
- Allows for rebooting of locked network equipment without disrupting power to other loads (when used with controllable outlets or remotely switchable outlets on select UPS systems)
- Supports an optional TLNETEM module for monitoring ambient temperature and humidity, as well as up to four alarm, security and telecom devices
- Three tiers of permissions can be assigned to users for monitoring or controlling the UPS
- Multiple users can view activity simultaneously
- Monitor and manage remotely via SNMP, Modbus TCP, Telnet, SSH, or the web (Java Runitme Environment not required)
- Import an SSL Certificate for encrypted web browser use
Advanced Network Management Tools
- The TLNET Shutdown Agent software enables shut down of remote Operating Systems over the network.
- The TLNET Configurator utility allows users to push configurations and firmware updates onto one or more TLNETCARDs
- Supports multiple protocols, including IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv3, Modbus TCP, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP and SCP
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing ensures optimal communication compatibility with current 10/100 Base-T network
- DHCP/manual configuration support enables automatic or manual assignment of network settings
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||1.61 x 6.02 x 6.10|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.55|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||2-year limited warranty|
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional FAQs may be available on the TLNETCARD model support page.
|WEXT1C||1-Year Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – Includes UPS Battery Coverage if Applicable|
|WEXT2C||2-Year Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – Includes UPS Battery Coverage if Applicable|
|WEXT3C||3-Year Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – Includes UPS Battery Coverage if Applicable|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.