Model Number: N201-020-YW
Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cable (RJ45 M/M) - Yellow, 20-ft.
- Premium cabling for Category 6, Category 5e and Category 5 applications—rated for 550 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- Designed to meet Category 6 specifications; reduces cross-talk and return loss
- IEEE 802.3ab
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
- All cables feature boots with integral strain-relief and RJ45 (Male) connectors
With Tripp Lite's new Category 6 molded patch cables you can stay ahead of the game by using this high-speed cable to distribute data, voice and video. These cables deliver stable performance up to 550MHz. Each comes UL verified meets EIA/TIA Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 draft 9 standards. Constructed with high-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design, near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Designed for use in category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications. Cat6 cables are available in a variety of colors with a snagless boot preventing cable snags.
- Length: 20 ft./Color: Yellow/Connectors: RJ45 male
- Meets category 6 cabling standards
- Premium cabling for category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications
- High-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design to keep near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
20-ft. Cat6 Yellow Gigabit Patch Cord Snagless Molded
No accessories are available for this model.
Useful Web Pages
- N201-Series Cat6 Snagless Molded Patch Cables
Find more products by tag: