Heavy Duty PDU Power Cord, Locking C13 to C14 - 15A, 250V, 14 AWG, 10 ft.
- Securely connect network devices such as servers and routers to an AC outlet
- Locking C13 connector prevents accidental disconnection
- 10 ft. heavy-duty cord provides power in server applications
- Adds 10 ft. to your existing power connection for more flexibility when placing devices
- C13-to-C14 extension cord is ideal replacement for worn-out or missing cable
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- Connect devices like computers, servers and monitors to a PDU up to 10 ft. away in your data center
- Extend an existing power connection up to 10 ft. to more easily place a device or reach a power source in a rack
- Provide a high-quality replacement for a worn-out or missing power cord
- P005-L10 Heavy-Duty Locking Power Extension Cord - PC Style Male (IEC-320-C14) to Locking PC Style Female (IEC-320-C13), 10-ft.
|Maximum Input Amps||15|
|Cable Length (ft.)||10|
|Cable Length (in.)||120|
|Voltage Compatibility (VAC)||100-250|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Power Cord Jacket Type||SJT|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||12.80 x 9.25 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||1.06|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||14|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4 to 221 F (-20 to 105 C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-4 to 221 F (-20 to 105 C)|
|Relative Humidity||0-65% RH|
|Side A - Connector 1||IEC-320-C14|
|Side B - Connector 1||IEC-320-C13 - LOCKING|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.