Model Number: N002-100-BK
Cat5e 350MHz Molded Patch Cable (RJ45 M/M) - Black, 100-ft.
- Premium cabling for Category 5 and 5e applications—rated for 350 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- IEEE 802.3ab
- All cables feature boots with integral strain-relief and RJ45 (Male) connectors
- 4 pair Solid UTP Cable
Tripp Lite's 100-ft. Black category 5e (Cat5e) patch cable has 2 standard RJ45 molded male connectors featuring integral strain relief. The cable is manufactured from PVC 4-pair Solid Conductor UTP for improved long run performance, and is rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. All cables are offered in a variety of lengths and colors for all category 5 (Cat5) and 5e cabling needs. Snagless category 5e patch cables are also available.
- Cabling for category 5 (Cat5) and 5e (Cat5e) applications
- Length: 100-ft. Color: Black Connectors: RJ45 male
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- PVC 4-pair Solid UTP
- Rated for 350MHz/ 1Gbps communication
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e draft 11)
- Available in other colors and lengths
- Also available in a snagless design (N001 series) to protect the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
- For 1000Base-T (1Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type3 applications.
- 100-ft. Cat5e Black Patch Cable Molded 350MHz
No accessories are available for this model.
Useful Web Pages
- N002-Series Cat5e Molded Cables
Find more products by tag: