Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Slim UTP Ethernet Cable (RJ45 M/M), Blue, 6 in.
- Over 38% slimmer than standard Cat6 cables
- Easy to route through cable management panels
- Rated for Cat6 Gigabit/1 Gbps communications
- 28 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with PVC jacket
- Snagless connectors prevent damaged tabs during installation
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Manufactured from 28 AWG copper wire, the four-pair stranded UTP N201-S6N-BL delivers speeds up to Cat6 Gigabit/1 Gbps. Protected by a PVC jacket, this cable is more than 38% smaller in diameter than standard Cat6 cable, which increases airflow in tight spaces and makes it easier to install around corners and through cable management panels.
The RJ45 connectors’ snagless design protects the locking tabs from being damaged or broken off during installation. Corrosion-resistant gold-plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking.
- Recommended for connecting computers, network adapters, routers, servers, modems, hubs and switches in high-density data centers
- Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality
- Ensures peak performance throughout your LAN
- Delivers speeds up to Cat6 Gigabit/1 Gbps
Special Slim Design
- More than 38% smaller in diameter than standard Cat6 cable
- Increases airflow in tight spaces
- Better flexibility for installing around corners and through cable management panels
Snagless RJ45 Male Connectors
- snagless boots prevent locking tabs from damage during installation
Premium Construction for Superior Performance
- Manufactured from 28 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP
- Gold-plated copper contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Integral strain relief protects cable and connectors from stress and cracking
- Rugged PVC jacket stands up to long-term use
|Cable Length (ft.)||0.5|
|Cable Length (in.)||6|
|Cable Length (cm)||15.2|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9.00 x 7.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.03|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||28|
|Side A - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.