Model Number: MODBUSCARD
MODBUS Management Accessory Card for UPS Remote Monitoring and Control
- Internal MODBUS management accessory card
- Simple installation and setup
- Implements MODBUS RTU protocol
- Provides RS-422/485 and RS-232 interfaces
Tripp Lite's MODBUSCARD provides UPS systems with the functionality of communication with PCs via MODBUS. Implements MODBUS RTU protocol. Provides MODBUS functions including Read Coils, Discrete Inputs, Holding Registers, Input Registers, Write Single Coil and Single Register. Provides RS-422/485 and RS-232 interfaces (PC communicates with UPS via RS-422/485 or RS-232 or both at the same time). Three sets of 8 dipswitches support Card ID, RS-232 and RS-422/485 configurations. Includes RS-422/485 and RS-232 communications ports. See manual for detailed setup instructions and full set of functions and configuration options. Compatible with select SmartOnline UPS models only (The MODBUSCARD should be listed within the "UPS Accessories" or "Power Management & Hardware" sections of the compatible UPS product webpage).
- Installation Guide
No accessories are available for this model.
- UPS Systems 120V Brochure 953426 (English)
- UPS 230V Brochure 953431 (English)
- Integrated Solutions Brochure 953479 (English)
- SmartOnline Hot-Swap 230V UPS Brochure 9533C1 (English)