Cat6 Gigabit Solid-Core UTP Bulk Ethernet Cable, CMP-LP 0.5A Plenum, 100W PoE/PoE++, Blue, 1000 ft.
- UL-listed CMP-LP (0.5A) plenum-rated jacket certified for PoE++ and high-power PoE
- Recommended for horizontal premise installations in air ducts and drop ceilings
- 23 AWG 4-pair solid copper cable rated for 550 MHz/1 Gbps Ethernet speeds
- Bulk pack of 1000 ft. cable comes in blue for custom color-coded applications
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- Connect Gigabit Ethernet network components, such as computers, routers and modems, in air ducts and drop ceilings in a home, office, school or church application
- Future-proof cable infrastructure against increasing PoE power levels
- Set up a security application involving PoE surveillance cameras
- N224-01K-BL-LP5 Cat6 Ethernet Cable - CMP-LP 0.5A Plenum, Blue, 1000 ft.
|Cable Length (ft.)||1000|
|Cable Length (in.)||12000|
|Cable Length (cm)||30480|
|Cable Jacket Rating||CMP-LP5|
|Cable Jacket Type||CMP; PVC|
|Cable Outer Diameter (OD)||0.205"|
|Material of Construction||PVC|
|Number of Conductors||8|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||23|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4 ~ 167F (-20 ~ 75C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||32 ~ 140F (0 ~ 60C)|
|IEEE Standards Supported||802.3ab; 802.3af; 802.3at; 802.3bt|
|Side A - Connector 1||BARE WIRE|
|Side B - Connector 1||BARE WIRE|
|PoE Capability||100W (802.3bt); 15.4W (802.3af); 30W (802.3at); 60W (802.3bt)|
|PoE Power Budget (Watts)||100|
|PoE Type||Type 3 PoE++/UPoE (60W, IEEE 802.3bt); Type 1 PoE (15.4W, IEEE 802.3af); Type 2 PoE+ (30W, IEEE 802.3at); Type 4 High-Power (100W, IEEE 802.3bt)|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Certifications||Tested to RoHS, REACH, UL|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.