Cat6 Gigabit Solid-Core UTP PVC Bulk Ethernet Cable, Black, 1000 ft., TAA
- Less impedance and structural return loss than 100 MHz wire
- Rated for 550 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- High-quality 23 AWG 4-pair solid copper wire
- CMR-rated PVC jacket
- Meets IEEE 802.3ab and ANSI/EIA/TIA 568 standards
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Manufactured from 23 AWG copper wire, the four-pair solid UTP N222-01K-BK delivers speeds up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps. Protected by a CMR-rated PVC jacket, this cable drastically reduces impedance and structural return loss as compared to standard 100 MHz wire. Near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum, making the N222-01K-BK ideal for 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, EIA/TIA and Token Ring Type 3 applications.
The N222-01K-BK meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6, draft 11).
- Designed for distributing data, voice and digital video across Gigabit Ethernet networks
- Delivers speeds up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps
- Reduces impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100 MHz wire
- Ideal for 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, EIA/TIA and Token Ring Type 3 applications
Premium Construction for Superior Performance
- Made from 23 AWG copper wire
- 4-pair solid UTP
- Minimum near-end crosstalk
- CMR-rated PVC jacket
- Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6, draft 11)
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
|Cable Length (ft.)||1000|
|Cable Length (in.)||12000|
|Cable Length (cm)||30480|
|Cable Jacket Rating||CMR|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||13.78 x 14.17 x 13.78|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||29.50|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||23|
|Side A - Connector 1||BARE WIRE|
|Side B - Connector 1||BARE WIRE|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.