High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (M/M), UHD 4K, 4:4:4, CL2 Rated, Black, 25 ft.
High-speed in-wall HDMI cable connects audio/video components to a 4K display in your home theater or digital signage application.
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4K @ 30 Hz (4:4:4) for crystal-clear video
- 25 ft. length allows great flexibility in placing home theater or digital signage devices
- CL2-rated PVC cable jacket meets required standards for in-wall installation
- Foil/braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data
- Complies with HDCP 2.2 standards to display up-to-date 4K video content
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
4K HDMI Cable Connects Home Theater or Digital Signage Audio/Video Components
This high-speed HDMI cable securely connects laptops, tablets, PCs, Blu-ray players, game consoles, Roku/Apple TV boxes, satellite/cable TV receivers and other devices with HDMI outputs to HDTVs, HD monitors, projectors or home theater receivers with HDMI inputs. The 4K P569-025-CL2 is backward compatible with all your existing HDMI devices.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K Video with Digital Audio and 4:4:4 Color
The P569-025-CL2 supports Ultra HD resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz, as well as multi-channel audio and 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. HDCP 2.2 compliance allows you to stream 4K Amazon and Netflix content with no complications. It also supports Ethernet, so no separate cable is needed to connect devices online.
Premium Construction for Superior Performance
High-quality materials ensure outstanding performance throughout the 28 AWG cable’s lifetime. The PVC jacket carries a CL2 rating, making it suitable for in-wall cable installation. Contacts and connectors are gold-plated to provide maximum conductivity and minimum data loss to guarantee a clear transmission free of interference. Foil and braid shielding ensures reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data.
25 ft. Cable Lets You Design an Audio/Video Application to Your Specifications
This long HDMI cable allows you greater flexibility in placing your home theater or digital signage components. For instance, your Blu-ray player or media server may be concealed some distance from the connected display for security purposes.
- Watch 4K video from a Blu-ray player, game console, laptop or tablet on a 4K television, monitor or projector
- Connect a Chromebook or MacBook to a conference table’s A/V box to give a video presentation on a large screen
- Play online or PC video games that display optimal graphics
- Send 4K video content via in-wall cable setups to digital signs or point-of-sale displays
P569-025-CL2 High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet, M/M, Black, 25 ft. (7.6 m)
|Max Supported Video Resolution||3840 X 2160 30HZ (4K)|
|Max Supported Color Depth||24-bit True Color|
|3D Video Supported||Yes|
|Chroma Sub Sampling||4:4:4|
|Cable Length (ft.)||25|
|Cable Length (in.)||300|
|Cable Outer Diameter (OD)||7.3MM|
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC|
|Cable Jacket Rating||CL2|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||28|
|Material of Construction||PVC|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||1.75 x 10.00 x 13.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||1.20|
|Unit Packaging Type||Polybag|
|Operating Temperature Range||14 TO 122 F (-10 TO 50 C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||5 TO 140 F (-15 TO 60 C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||0% TO 90% RH, NON-CONDENSING|
|Storage Humidity Range||0% TO 90% RH, NON-CONDENSING|
|Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) Supported||Yes|
|Side A - Connector 1||HDMI (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||HDMI (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|HDCP Specification||1.4; 2.2|
|Fire Rating||CL2 Rated|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.