SmartRack 6U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Mini Rack Enclosure, Clear Acrylic Window, White
Wall-mount cabinet secures and organizes 6U of 19-inch rack equipment in network closets, classrooms and other locations with limited floor space. Clear acrylic window allows you to monitor equipment without unlocking door.
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lbs (90.7 kgs)
- Front door includes shatter-resistant clear acrylic window
- Locking steel cabinet vented at sides, top and bottom
- Secures 6U of 19 in. rack equipment up to 16.5 in. deep
- Mounts to wall or rolls on floor (with optional SRCASTER)
- 5-year limited warranty
The SRW6UWG SmartRack 6U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is ideal for storing EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network closets, retail locations, classrooms and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable white powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 200 lbs (90.7 kgs).
The front door features a shatter-resistant clear acrylic window that lets you monitor equipment readouts without unlocking the enclosure. Not only does the window help prevent equipment tampering and reduce acoustic noise, but it also adds visual flair to your IT installation.
To ensure your valuable equipment stays secure, the front door and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely through the cabinet to keep equipment cool. The reversible front door can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing through the cabinet.
The SRW6UWG comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall (or use Tripp Lite's optional SRCASTER caster kit to make it a mobile rolling rack). Square and 12-24 threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 16.5 inches deep, such as network switches and patch panels.
- Perfect for network closets, retail locations, classrooms and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
- Houses standard EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 6U of space
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lbs (90.7 kgs)
Shatter-Resistant Clear Acrylic Front Window
- Lets you monitor equipment without unlocking the enclosure
- Prevents equipment tampering
- Reduces acoustic noise
- Provides extra visual flair
Keeps Important Equipment Secure
- Side panels and front door lock securely
- Vented panels allow generous airflow that keeps equipment cool
- Rotate cabinet 180° before mounting to open reversible front door left or right
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
Easy Enclosure and Equipment Installation
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
- Mounts to wall or rolls on floor with Tripp Lite's optional SRCASTER caster kit
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart to accommodate standard wall stud placement
- Vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8 in. increments to house equipment up to 16.5 in. deep
- Rails support square-hole or 12-24 threaded-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
Meets Payment Card Industry Standards
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
|Device Compatibility||Patch Panel; Network Switch; UPS|
|Maximum Device Depth (in.)||16.5|
|Minimum Device Depth (in.)||3|
|Cable Access Hole Measurement (inches)||9.812 x 2.35 (l x w)|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||17.30 x 25.80 x 19.90|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||33.00|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||14.5 x 23.5 x 17.5|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||29|
|Weight Capacity - Stationary (lbs.)||200|
|Number of Vertical Mounting Rails||2|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Grounding Lug||Front and Back door frames|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Certification & Compliance||UL 60950-1; EIA/ECA-310-E; RoHS|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||5-year limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
More Q&As may be available on the SRW6UWG model support page.
|UPSHDEARKIT||Heavy-Duty 2-post Front Mounting Ear Kit|
|NSS-G24D2P24||24 10/100/1000Mbps Port Gigabit L2 Web-Smart Managed PoE+ Switch, 240W; 2 Dedicated SFP Gigabit Slots, 52 Gbps, 12-Outlet 120V PDU|
|NSU-G16||16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch with 8 Outlet PDU|
|SRCAGENUTS||SmartRack Square Hole Hardware Kit with 50 M6 screws and washers|
|SRCASTER||SmartRack Rolling Caster Kit, 4 pack|
|SRSHELF2P1U||SmartRack 1U Cantilever Fixed Shelf (40 lbs / 18.1 kgs capacity; 12-in. / 305 mm depth.)|
|SRSWITCH||SmartRack Magnetic Door Switch Kit for front and rear doors; requires ENVIROSENSE, TLNETEM, E2MTHDI or E2MTDI|
Server Rack Cooling
|SRFANWM||SmartRack Wall-Mount Roof Fan Kit - 2-120V high-performance fans; 210 CFM; 5-15P plug|
Documents & Downloads
Declarations of Conformity
Useful Web Pages
- Wall-Mount Rack Enclosures
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.