Cat6 Gigabit Molded Ultra-Slim UTP Ethernet Cable (RJ45 M/M), Blue, 10 ft.
- Premium Cat6 cable rated for high-speed 1 Gbps home/office communications
- Over 50% slimmer than standard Cat6 cables to increase airflow in full racks
- Easy to route around corners and through crowded cable management panels
- 32 AWG copper wire and 3 µm gold-plated connectors allow superior signal transfer
- Color-coded blue for fast, easy identification in a crowded rack or workstation
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- Connect a computer and its peripherals to a home or office Gigabit Ethernet network
- Connect switches, modems and servers in a high-density data center
- Replace standard-diameter cables in crowded racks and patch panel installations to improve airflow
- N200-UR10-BL Cat6 Ultra-Slim Ethernet Cable (RJ45 M/M), Blue, 10 ft.
|Cable Length (ft.)||10|
|Cable Length (in.)||120|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC|
|Cable Outer Diameter (OD)||2.8mm|
|Material of Construction||PVC|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||0.25 x 7.00 x 9.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.09|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||32|
|Operating Temperature Range||14 to 104 F (-10 to 40 C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||5 to 122 F (-15 to 50 C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||0% TO 90% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Storage Humidity Range||0% TO 90% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Side A - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Certifications||RoHS and REACH|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.