Model Number: B126-1A0
HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Active Extender, Box-Style Remote Receiver for Video and Audio, 1080p @ 60 Hz, Up to 200-ft.
The B126-1A0 HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Active Remote Receiver works with Tripp Lite’s B126-002 or B126-004 transmitter to extend an HDMI signal to a projector, monitor or television. It’s ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches, retail settings and other applications where the video source is located farther than conventional cables allow or that require multiple displays connected to one source.
The receiver uses HDMI cable(see Tripp Lite’s P568-Series) to connect to the monitor and Cat5e/6 cable to receive the signal from the transmitter or a remote repeater in the chain(for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series).
The B126-1A0 can extend a 1080i(60 Hz) signal up to 200 feet, a 1080p(60 Hz) signal up to 150 feet and a 3D signal up to 125 feet. You can connect up to three B126-110 remote repeaters in the chain for a total of four HDMI displays and full signal extension of 700 feet(1080i), 500 feet(1080p) or 400 feet(3D).
In addition to crystal-clear video, the B126-1A0 delivers full, rich stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound(multi-channel or PCM) audio when paired with a B126-Series transmitter. Built-in equalization control lets you fine-tune the image quality at each remote display. Supports 24-bit True Color(8 bits per channel) and HDCP compatibility. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Mounts to a wall, rack or pole using the included hardware.
- Works in tandem with Tripp Lite’s B126-002 or B126-004 transmitter unit
- Extends a 1080i(60 Hz) signal up to 200 ft., a 1080p(60 Hz) signal up to 150 ft. and a 3D signal up to 125 ft.
- Connect up to 3 B126-110 remote repeaters to the chain for maximum signal range of 700 feet(1080i), 500 feet(1080p) and 400 feet(3D)
- Connects to previous link in the chain with one Cat5e/6 cable(for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series)
Supports the Latest Video and Audio Resolutions
- Works with all operating systems and HDMI video sources
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1080p(60 Hz)
- Supports stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound(multi-channel or PCM) audio when paired with B126-002 or B126-004 transmitter unit
- Supports 24-bit True Color(8 bits per channel) and HDCP
- Built-in equalization control lets you adjust the image on the local monitor
Easy to Set Up and Use
- Plug-and-play engineering—no software or drivers to download and install
- Connects quickly to local monitor with HDMI cable, such as Tripp Lite’s P568-Series
- LEDs indicate at a glance when the unit is receiving power and a signal from the previous link in the chain
- Included mounting hardware lets you install the unit on a wall, rack or pole
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act(TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- For international use, the B110-INT power supply can be purchased separately; it features plugs for the UK, Europe, and Australia
- B126-1A0 HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Active Remote Receiver
- Screwdriver for adjusting equalization
- External Power Supply with NEMA 1-15P Plug (Input: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5A; Output: 5V, 2A, 5 ft.)
- Mounting hardware
- Owner’s Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
No. The Cat5e/6 connection between the B126 Transmitter and Receiver has to be a single, point-to-point patch cable, made with solid conductor wire, per the Owner's Manual. Patching through patch panels, wall jacks and stranded conductor patch cables create multiple points of signal attenuation (loss), causing the HDMI signal to degrade to the point where the Receiver will not recognize it.
Additional FAQs may be available on the B126-1A0 model support page.
- Digital Signage & Display Solutions Brochure 953471 (English)
- Display Solutions Brochure 230V (English) Global
- IT Solutions Provider Partners with Tripp Lite to Help Improve Air Force Training Facilities Case Study (English)
- B126-Series HDMI over Cat5 Extender/Splitter
- Connecting Video Sources to Displays: Over Cat5/Cat6 Solutions
- HDMI: Getting the (Digital) Picture
Find more products by tag: