Mini HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable (Mini HDMI to DVI-D M/M), 6 ft. (1.8 m)
- Premium double shielded digital video cable
- 24K gold-plated connectors provide optimal signal transfer
- Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, and HD resolutions up to 1080p
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Tripp Lite's 6-ft. (1.83 m) Mini HDMI to DVI adapter cable allows you to connect Digital Cameras, Camcorders, and other digital devices with the mini HDMI connectors, directly to your DVI enabled monitor or connect Digital Cameras, Camcorders, and other digital devices with DVI connectors directly to your HDMI enabled monitor. It features 24K gold-plated connectors, and supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, or HD resolutions up to 1080p. The Mini HDMI to DVI adapter does not support audio.
|Cable Length (ft.)||6|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||0.50 x 6.50 x 9.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.26|
|Side A - Connector 1||MINI HDMI (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||DVI-D SINGLE LINK (MALE)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Documents & Downloads
Useful Web Pages
- Custom Products from Tripp Lite Are One Call Away
- HDMI Cables: Types and Specifications Explained
- Video Adapters Explained
- Application Diagram for P566-XXX-MINI (German)
- Application Diagram for P566-XXX-MINI (English)
- Application Diagram for P566-XXX-MINI (Spanish)
- Application Diagram for P566-XXX-MINI (French)
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.