Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded (UTP) Ethernet Cable (RJ45 M/M), Orange, 50 ft. (15.24 m)
- Premium cabling for Cat6 home/office network applications
- Rated for 550 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- Snagless connectors prevent damaged tabs during installation
- 24 AWG 4-pair solid UTP with PVC jacket
- Integral strain relief protects connectors from stress and cracking
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
This 50-ft. (15.24 m) orange cable is designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, Token Ring Type 3 and EIA/TIA applications. Manufactured from 24 AWG four-pair solid UTP with a rugged PVC jacket, the N201-050-OR delivers speeds up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps and flawless signal delivery, while keeping near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum.
The RJ45 short-body connectors' snagless design protects the locking tabs from being damaged or broken off during installation. Corrosion-resistant gold-plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. Meets most other current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, 802.5, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (Cat6 draft 11).
- Recommended for connecting computers, network adapters, routers, servers, modems, hubs and switches in high-density data centers
- Designed for 10/100/1000 Base-T, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, Token Ring Type 3 and EIA/TIA applications
- Provides high-speed connections up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps
- Flawless signal delivery with minimal near-end crosstalk levels
- Reduces impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100 MHz wire
Snagless RJ45 Male Connectors
- Molded snagless boots prevent locking tabs from damage during installation
Premium Construction Ensures Error-Free Signal Transfer
- Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair solid UTP
- Gold-plated copper contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Integral strain relief protects cable and connectors from stress and cracking
- Rugged PVC jacket stands up to long-term use
Meets Top Cabling Standards
- Meets Cat6 TIA/EIA standards
- Meets most other current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, 802.5, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (Cat6 draft 11)
|Cable Length (ft.)||50|
|Cable Length (in.)||600|
|Cable Length (cm)||1524|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||10.00 x 8.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||1.35|
|Side A - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Approvals||EIA/TIA CAT6 TIA/EIA - 568-B-2.1|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional FAQs may be available on the N201050OR model support page.
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.