Universal Reversible USB 2.0 Cable (Reversible A-M to 5Pin Micro B-M), 10 ft. (3.05 m)
Universal / Reversible "A" connector allows plugging in any direction
- Next Generation USB Digital Device Connector
- Provides both Data and Power transfers
- USB 2.0 480Mbps Transfer rates
- Universal / Reversible "A" Male to Micro-B Male
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Tripp Lite UR050-010, 10-ft. (3.05 m) USB 2.0 A to Micro-B cable, features a Universal / Reversible "A" connector, which takes the guesswork out of which way to position the "A" connector for plugging. Micro-USB is the next generation of USB connector that will be found on Cell Phones, PDA's, USB On-the-Go ( OTG ) devices, Digital Cameras, and more. Smaller and more durable ( 10,000 insertion cycles ) than the existing mini-B connectors, the Micro-USB will also handle Power transfers, as well as Data. The USB Implementers Forum ( USB-IF ) has designed the Micro-USB to eliminate many of the proprietary Mini connectors found on different manufacturers digital devices, and it will be the standard USB connection on phones from the major cell phone manufacturers. USB 2.0 rated cable handles 480Mbps data transfer rates.
- USB Universal / Reversible A Male to Micro-B Male
- Available in 3-ft. (0.91 m), 6-ft. (1.83 m), and 10-ft. (3.05 m) lengths
- 480Mbps USB 2.0 Data Transfer Rates
- Data and Power transference
- Digital devices that use the USB Micro-B Female socket
- 10-ft. (3.05 m) USB2.0 Universal / Reversible A to Micro-USB B Device Cable (A Male to Micro-B Male)
|Technology||USB 2.0 (High Speed)|
|Cable Jacket Color||Black|
|Cable Length (ft.)||10|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||0.25 x 6.00 x 7.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.05|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10/+75° C (14 to 167° F)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20/+80° C (-4 to 176° F)|
|Side A - Connector 1||REVERSIBLE USB A (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||MICRO-USB B (MALE)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
More Q&As may be available on the UR050010 model support page.
Documents & Downloads
Useful Web Pages
- Reversible USB Cables
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.