UPS Replacement Battery Cartridge for select APC UPS, 10.9-lbs.
- Up to 30% longer runtime than basic replacements
- OEM certified premium batteries
- Rugged, leakproof construction
- Wide operating temperature range
- 18-month limited warranty
Tripp Lite's premium UPS replacement battery cartridges breathe new life into UPS systems suffering from expired or weak internal batteries. Each replacement battery set is carefully configured to meet or exceed all of the original manufacturer specifications and ships pre-assembled and ready for installation into your UPS system. Reusable packaging holds expired batteries for recycling center delivery. Compatible with select UPS systems from APC and other major brands See Tripp Lite's UPS replacement battery page to confirm compatibility and quantity required.
- Restores your UPS to its original runtime specifications
- Comes pre-assembled and ready for installation into your UPS system
- Reusable packaging holds expired batteries for recycling center delivery
- Compatible with many brands and models, including APC models SU450, SU450NET, SU700, and SU700NET
- UPS battery replacement cartridge
- Instruction manual with installation, recycling and warranty information
|Included Battery Set||Contains (2) 12V 7AH sealed lead acid batteries|
|Typical Battery Lifespan||3 - 5 years, depending on host UPS operating conditions|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||6.00 x 7.50 x 12.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||14.00|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||3.75 x 5.1 x 5.875|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||10.9|
|Relative Humidity||0 - 95% non-condensing|
|Operating Elevation (ft.)||0 - 10,000|
|Storage Elevation (ft.)||0 - 50,000|
|Operating Elevation (m)||0-3000 m|
|Product Warranty Period (U.S. & Canada)||18-month limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.