Model Number: DWT3270X
Tilt Wall Mount for 32" to 70" TVs and Monitors
- Fits most flat-panel displays from 32 to 70 in.
- Hangs out of sight for a sleek, professional appearance
- -10° to 0° tilt capability for comfortable viewing
- 5-year warranty
- Supports up to 165 lb.
The VESA-compliant DWT3270X Tilt Wall Mount allows you to mount your flat-panel television, monitor or other display on the wall. Ideal for home theaters, classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants, it fits most flat-panel displays from 32 to 70 inches. A -10° to 0° tilt capability minimizes glare and provides comfortable viewing from multiple angles.
Low-profile mount is concealed behind the display to give a sleek, professional appearance. Frame is open for easy wall access. Mounting rails adjust horizontally to compensate for off-center wall studs. Built-in bubble level allows accurate display leveling. Durable all-metal frame with scratch-resistant powder-coated finish supports up to 165 pounds. Mounting hardware included. Conforms to VESA-compliant displays with any of the following mounting hole patterns: 200 x 200 mm, 300 x 300 mm, 400 x 200 mm, 400 x 400 mm and 600 x 400 mm.
- Fits most flat-panel televisions, monitors and other displays from 32 to 70 in.
- Ideal for home theaters, classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants
- Mounts out of sight behind display for sleek, professional appearance
- Mounting hardware included
Convenient One-Touch Adjustment
- -10° to 0° tilt capability provides comfortable viewing from multiple angles
- Improves viewing angles in applications where audience is below the display
Durable Metal Construction
- Supports up to 165 lb.
- Open frame allows easy wall access
- Adjustable mounting rails compensate for off-center wall studs
- Built-in bubble level for accurate display leveling
- Scratch-resistant powder-coated finish
- Supports the following VESA mounting hole patterns: 200 x 200 mm, 300 x 300 mm, 400 x 200 mm, 400 x 400 mm and 600 x 400 mm
- DWT3270X Tilt Wall Mount for 32" to 70" TVs and Monitors
- (4) M5 x 14 screws
- (4) M6 x 14 screws
- (4) M6 x 30 screws
- (4) M8 x 20 screws
- (4) M8 x 30 screws
- (4) Washers
- (8) Small spacers
- (4) Big spacers
- (6) Anchor bolts
- (6) Concrete anchors
- (6) D6 washers
- Owner’s manual
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Frequently Asked Questions
A VESA Pattern is part of a standard defined by VESA, an international organization that sets technical standards for the PC and consumer electronics industries. A VESA pattern refers to the configuration of the four holes on the back of a flat panel display that allow the display to be attached to a mount. For example, in a 100 x 100 mm VESA pattern, the screws holes are arranged in a square 100 mm apart. Tripp Lite display mounts are all VESA compliant and come with screws that fit the screw holes on the back of your display. Before you select a display mount, check the back of your display for the VESA mounting holes provided. If dimensions are not marked, measure the distance between holes to make sure you purchase the correct mount.
Additional FAQs may be available on the DWT3270X model support page.
- Owner's Manual for DWT3270X 93333A (Multi-language)
- Owner's Manual for DWT3270X 93333C (Multi-language)
- Submittal Drawings
- IT Solutions Provider Partners with Tripp Lite to Help Improve Air Force Training Facilities Case Study (English)
Useful Web Pages
- Display Mounts for Flat-Panel Displays and HDTVs
- Wall Mounts for Flat-Panel Displays