SCSI Ultra2/160/U320 LVD Cable (VHDCI68 to HD68 M/M), 3-ft.
- Short length cable for Server to i.e., Tape Loader Storage
- Premium double-shielded cable
- Meets the most current SCSI specifications for high-speed devices
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Moving your network into the next phase of SCSI solutions? Look no further than Tripp Lite's brand of SCSI U320/U160 cables. Supports all legacy transfer rates including Ultra 320 . Multi-platform SCSI III external peripheral cable, VHDCI68M/HD68M. This 3ft cable is designed to connect two SCSI III (fast and wide) or SCSI II devices together. Manufactured using double shielded 34 twisted pair high impedance cable. Constructed with low-capacitance, impedance matched, 28 AWG, stranded, tinned copper cable with insulated in polypropylene.
- Supports all SCSI transfer rates through 320Mbps
- LVD/SE compliant
- Backwards compatibility with previous SCSI generations
- Double shielded (foil and braid)
- All Tripp Lite SCSI products, regardless of the SCSI generation, meet the latest specifications of ANSI
- Tripp Lite offers a complete line of internal and external solutions for SCSI/RAID and fibre channel ranging from the very latest Ultra 320 to legacy SCSI-1 and every combination in between
- Any external SCSI device or host controller card requiring VHDCI68 or HD68 interface
- 3-ft. SCSI U320/U160 LVD/SE cable, VHDCI68M to HD68M
|Cable Length (ft.)||3|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||0.50 x 6.00 x 6.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.40|
|Side A - Connector 1||VHDCI68 (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||HD68 (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional FAQs may be available on the S455003 model support page.
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.