RF Remote Control for Windows 7 & Vista
- Controls Media Center in Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Works through walls and furniture
- For Windows 7 & Vista Home Premium and Vista Ultimate
- 1-year limited warranty
The RF Remote for Windows 7 & Vista is a sleek and powerful RF remote control designed specifically for use with Windows 7 & Vista's Media Center multimedia software. It provides more range, convenience and flexibility than infrared remotes.
- Range: The RF Remote for Windows Vista provides a range of up to 90-ft. (27.43 m) (about three times the distance of infrared remotes).
- Convenience: Unlike an infrared remote, this RF remote does not require line of sight to the RF receiver. This allows you to manage Media Center from more areas within the room or even from other areas of your house.
- Flexibility: Since the RF signal works through walls and furniture, you have more flexibility in locating the PC that will be used to run Media Center. For example, you can place the PC inside an entertainment center cabinet or within an AV closet and still easily control Media Center with the remote.
- An available USB port
- Windows 7 Home Premium or Ultimate (64-bit) & Windows Vista Home Premium or Windows Vista Ultimate (32bit or 64bit)
- TV tuner card with FM radio capability required for live TV and radio functionality
This remote control is designed specifically for use with Windows Vista Media Center.
- RF Remote Control
- USB RF Receiver
- Printed Quick Start Guide
- Two AA batteries for remote
|Model Frequency||433 Mhz|
|Product Overview||Keyspan-by-Tripp Lite RF Remote for Windows Vista|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9.00 x 6.30 x 1.75|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.75|
|Signal Range (ft.)||90|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||1-year limited warranty|
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional FAQs may be available on the ERV2 model support page.
|WEXT1A||1-Year Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – Includes UPS Battery Coverage if Applicable|
|WEXT2A||2-Year Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – Includes UPS Battery Coverage if Applicable|
|WEXT3A||3-Year Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – Includes UPS Battery Coverage if Applicable|
Documents & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.