Mini DisplayPort Extension Cable, 4K @ 60 Hz, HDCP 2.2 (M/F), 6 ft. (1.83 m)
Extends your existing Mini DisplayPort (mDP) connection by 6 ft.
- Supports video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Premium foil and braid shielding
- Molded nickel-plated connectors and gold-plated contacts
- Supports DisplayPort™ v1.2a and HDCP 2.2
- Connects to mDP, Thunderbolt™ or Thunderbolt 2 port
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- Female connector attaches to current mDP cable to add length
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Supports DisplayPort v1.2a and HDCP 2.2
- Recommended for devices with mDP, Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 ports
First-Rate Construction for Superior Signal Transfer
- Premium foil and braid shielding for EMI/RFI noise protection
- Molded nickel-plated connectors and gold-plated contacts for optimal signal quality
- Integral strain relief for long life
- Twisted 32/32 AWG data/power lines
- Flexible PVC jacket and small footprint for easy installation in tight spaces
|Cable Jacket Color||Black|
|Cable Length (ft.)||6|
|Cable Length (in.)||72|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||0.50 x 7.00 x 9.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.20|
|Side A - Connector 1||MINI DISPLAYPORT (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||MINI DISPLAYPORT (FEMALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
More Q&As may be available on the P585006 model support page.
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.