DisplayPort Cable Tester with Carrying Case
- Performs fast, accurate verifications of DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort cables
- Includes main and remote units for testing installed and uninstalled cabling
- Switches between Continuity and Sweep test modes at the touch of a switch
- Widely compatible with DisplayPort 1.0 to 1.4 cables up to 49 ft. (15 m)
- Protective carrying case fits in toolbox for use at cable installation sites
- 1-year limited warranty
- Verify the performance of DisplayPort cables in digital signage applications in commercial spaces
- Test for short circuits and crossed connections during home theater or office audiovisual setups
- Locate a faulty DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort cable in an installation
- Main tester
- Remote identifier
- Carrying case
- Owner’s manual
|Side A - Connector 1||DISPLAYPORT (FEMALE); MINI DISPLAYPORT (FEMALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||DISPLAYPORT (FEMALE); MINI DISPLAYPORT (FEMALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||1-year limited warranty|
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional FAQs may be available on the T040001DP model support page.
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.